SUMERU TREKKERS (The Adventure out there)
INVITES YOU FOR A thrilling trek to Harishchandragad Trek via Nalichi Vaat Ascend and Descend via khireshwar route on 28-29th Oct.2017.
Harishchandragad is known for it’s famous grand KonkanKada. This fort is always on the list of all trekkers. There are easy, medium and hard paths to climb this fort. The hardest being Nalichi Vaat. This path tests your patience, stamina & endurance. After reaching Kokankada via Nali route. We’ll be spending our evening watching the beautiful sunset. Our descend will be after visiting Kedareshwar Temple and Ganesh Guha via Tolar Khind to Khireshwar.
Type : Hill Fort
Time : 5 TO 6 Hours from base village
Height : 4500 Ft. (approx)
Grade : Medium
Range : Igatpuri
Date : 28 & 29-10-2017 (Saturday & Sunday)
Participants : 50 Only,(First come first serve)
Cost 1800- per head
1) Kalyan to Kalyan transport
2) 2 Lunch, 2 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
3) First aid and Expertise charges.
Trek Schedule :
Meeting point kalyan st stand 10:00pm….
Itinerary for Trek:
Day 00: Meet at Kalyan Station by 10:00 pm. Take a local transport to Balipada and reach by 02:00 am. Take rest and sleep for few hours.
Day 01 :
Wake up call at 06:00 am. Freshen up and have breakfast. Start trekking by 07:00 am. Reach water stream in 02 hours and start ascending the ‘Nali’. Reach Kokankada by 04:00 pm approx.
Day 02 : Early wakeup call by 06:00 am. Have breakfast and start trek. Visit Kedareshwar Temple and Ganesh Caves. Descend via Tolar Khind. Have lunch at Khireshwar. Reach Kalyan by evening.
Things To Be carry:
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (at least 3 Ltrs) Compulsory
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Cap, Camera ,bedding and sleeping stuff,
Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking shoes,
Please buy your return tickets and board 2nd compartment from ahead (kalyan end). Missing train would mean missing the trek.
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. **Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. **
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. unday
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Priyanka Shelar : 9156572238
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
Vijay Vanker : 97734 83465 / 86919 02227
1) Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name: Tushar Kedar
Account No : 33064879796
IFSC Code: SBIN0007212
1) Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Cash payment - Please feel free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.