Sumeru Trekkers trek to DEVKUND waterfall on 29th Oct 2017.
Your hunt for a secluded and away from the chaotic ambiance ends at Devkund Waterfalls Trek. Here’s a chance to visit one of the most unexplored and unheard waterfall on Maharashtra. The destination next that keeps the monsoon bliss on is none other than the Devkund Falls. Dense, beautiful and filled with various shades of green, Devkund Waterfalls is a home to many unexplored species of wilderness.
As you trek along the paths, you’ll get a thrilling experience of embarking on unmapped trails pushing behind all the hurdles and bushes that come your way. A sight to behold would be the moment you reach the Waterfalls!!! Relish! Jump! Splash and Play!!!
05:50 am: Meeting point at near Pritam Hotel Dadar (E)
06:00 am: Leave for Bhira
06:20 am: Pickup Point : K star Mall , Chembur East
07:00 am: Pickup Point : Vashi Below Main Bridge
09:00 am: Breakfast at Pali
10:00 am: Reach the base village
10:15 am: Post introduction commence the trek
12:30 pm: Reach the waterfall and spend quality time amidst the nature
02:00 pm: Start trekking back to the base village
04:00 pm: Evening snacks (poha or vada pao) and tea at the base village
05:00 pm: Start return journey
08:30 pm: Reach Mumbai Tentatively
1. Transportation from Dadra to base village & base village to Dadar
2. Morning Breakfast & Tea
5 . First aid Expertise & Guide Charges
1. Anything mentioned than above inclusions
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Personal Care stuff, Medicine those if u require usually
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. Morning breakfast for Sunday
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Vanker VJ : 86919 02227 / 97734 83465
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
Web site : www.sumerutrekkers.com
Email id : email@example.com
1) Bank Name: Kotak mahindra bank
(Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Cash payment - Please free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.