As the Monsoon recedes, hit the road to Wai- a picturesque hamlet, enroute Panchgani for “Strawberry Plantations experience with our famers” @ Krishna River Camp on 1st Oct 2017 (Extended Holiday Weekend).
At Rs.1200/per adult (Day event) with plantation activity followed by Lunch.
At Rs.2000/per adult (overnight event) inclusive of all taxes, meals, barbecue, activities, Rural Backdrop; Open Country Side with Hills. Authentic Rural Indian Meal / Snack; overnight stay in tents. Rs.1800 without lunch.
Contact : Milan Wadkar @ 9819833345 for booking or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Check in Post Lunch
· Allocation of tents
· 4.3-5.30pm : Swim in the river with life jackets and dinghy/motor boat ride.
· 5.30pm Evening Tea with Snacks : (2 Desi Vada pav each pax).
· 6.30pm – Try your hands on Archery & Air Riffle
· 7.30-8.30pm - DIY barbecue, we provide 200 gms marinated chicken for NV and paneer potatoes for veg.
· 9-10.30pm - Dinner ( Veg or Non Veg Buffet).
· 10.30pm-11pm- Campfire ( for the entire group)
· 12am wind up (no music allowed after 10 pm).
· 8-9pm Break Fast - Tea and Upma/ Pohe.
· 9.30am – Head straight to our farms for strawberry plantations & have the experience of being a farmer for the day.
· 12.30pm – Farmers lunch to follow ( Pithala Bhakri, Rice, Thecha & Pickle)
· 1pm : Check out.
Post check out options:
· Take a Self driven local Wai tour - Picturesque Balkavdi Dam, Dhom Dam, Dholya Ganpati Temple, Menavli Ghat, Nana Phadnavis Wada and Narsinha Temple; Mapro Jam Factory OR
· Self driven Panchgani & Mahableshwar Tour.
· Wai is approximately 250kms from Mumbai or ~4.5hrs and 90kms from Pune or ~2hrs