Small Steps Adventures:Trek to Patta fort on 29th October, 2017
Fort Height: 4562 Feet above MSL (Approx.)
Type: Hill Fort
Grade: Easy - Trek
Experience Required: No
Base Village: Pattewadi
Information:Patta Fort is located between Nashik And Ahmadnager.This is one day trek easy to climb.There are two routes to reach the fort.one from Pattawadi.other one is Ninavi Village.Top of this fort is Large Plateau.From top of fort we can keep watch complete Nashik region and enjoy the views surrounding the area.This fort was renamed by chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj as Vishramgad.
CST – Kasara
Catch CST-KASARA local from CST
Mumbai CST – 05:00 am
Byculla 05:08 am
Dadar 05:18 am
Kurla 05:28 am
Ghatkopar 05:34 am
Thane 05:55 am
Dombivli 06:17 am
Kalyan 06:27 am
Titwala 06:40 am
Asangaon – 07:00 am
Kasara – 07:37 am
07:45 am: Meeting point @Kasara Station
09:15 am: Reach Base Village&Breakfast.
10:00 am:Introduction & Start Ascending.
11:30 am: Reach top,Explore the fort.
01:30 pm: Start Descending to base village
02.30 pm: Reach base Village & Lunch
03:30 pm: Start Journey towards Kasara
05:00 pm: Reach Kasara Station
Includes: Kasara to Kasara Travelling, Breakfast, Lunch, Trek expertise, first aid.
Exclude: GST (5%), any other personal expenses.
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 ltrs of drinking water.
2. Photo ID card.
3. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
4. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
5. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
6.Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
7. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.