Small Steps Adventures One Day Trek to Kalavantin
2320 Feet above MSL (Approx)
KalavantinDurg is located near PanvelTaluka of Raigad District. It is 65 kms and 110 kms away from Mumbai & Pune respectively. Trek to Kalavantin is moreover of a Jungle Trail of around 2 hours where you reach PrabalMachi village. This Machi is base of Kalavantin and Prabalgad. From PrabalMachi trek to Kalavantin is of Steep Jungle trail and its famous stone carved steps. One must be careful while climbing those steps as there are no railings to support. Once you reach the top, you will get 360-degree view. You can view Matheran range, Vikatgad, Irshalgad, Prabalgad, Chanderi, Nakhind, Karnala and other nearby forts. If the weather is clear you can also test your eye to identify the places of Navi Mumbai.
Meet at Panvel Railway Station at 7 am. We will travel in a transfer vehicle to Thakurwadi which is the base village of Prabalgad and Kalavantin.
We will reach base village around 8 am. Post a fun introduction round, we start the trek to PrabalMachi which is the base of Kalavantin and Prabalgad for Breakfast.
We will reach PrabalMachi around 10 am. Relax and freshen up. Enjoy the local breakfast freshly cooked by villagers before we begin the ascend to Kalavantin.
Post breakfast we will head to Kalavantin around 10:30 am. After a steep jungle trail, enjoy the stone carved steps before reaching the top.
We will reach the top around 11:30 am. Enjoy the view of nearby mountains and if the weather is test your eye to recognize part of Navi Mumbai. Don’t forget to take ample photos group as well as safe selfies. We will start the descend around 12:30 pm.
We will reach PrabalMachi around 1:30 pm to feast on the delicacies of Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian dishes. We will start the descend to base village around 2:30 pm.
We will reach the base village Thakurwadi around 4:30 pm. Bid Adieu to this beautiful place for making you’re weekend a memorable one. We will proceed to Panvel Railway Station in our transfer vehicle around 4:45 pm.
+ 5% GST
● Breakfast (Limited)
● Lunch (Veg / Non veg) (Unlimited)
● Panvel Railway Station to Panvel Railway Station transport
● First Aid
● Trek Expertise.
● Any personal expenses
Things to Carry:
● At least 2 litres of Drinking Water
● Extra Clothes and Raincoat
● Photo ID card
● Good Trekking or Sport Shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (Plum Cakes, Biscuits)
● Electral/ Tang powder/ Glucose-D/ Salt
● Cap, Camera, Mobiles Phones, Socks (if required)
● Any personal medicine
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.