Pawna Lake Camping near Mumbai
Our Pawna Lake Camping site is located near Kevre Village in Lonavala Pune. It is exactly at the base of Tung Fort. This region receives heavy rainfall during monsoon season. As a result, a man-made reservoir was formed which is known as Pawna Dam. The water of Pawna Lake is provided to Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, Pune. Best place for camping in Pune region.
The view from our Pawna Lake Camping site is mesmerizing. One can view the beautiful Pawna Lake, various forts such as Tung, Tikona, Lohgad & Visapur. Enjoy the various activities in the lake such as Kayaking, Paddle Boating, Speed Boat Ride and Swimming. It’s a perfect getaway for a weekend to relax and enjoy the time with your family in the laps of mother nature.
Who can join for camping near Mumbai?
Anyone - Those who love to enjoy Camping, bonfire beside the lake with lovely food. it is the best option for overnight camping near Mumbai.
Reach our Campsite at 4 pm by your own Car or Bike. You will be allocated the Tents. Unpack your bags, freshen up and settle down as snacks will be followed.
Around 5: 30 pm enjoy the evening snacks and hot tea in our dining area while watching the sunset in the west. Post snacks session, you can take delight in Paddle Boating Ride or refresh yourself Swimming in the lake.
Around 8 pm have a pleasant time of Bonfire Session. Listen to light music or you can play your own music list to make most of the Bonfire Session.
Around 9:15 pm feast on the local delicacies of Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Dishes in our dining area. Post Dinner you can either relax watching the starlit sky or else take a good night sleep in natural surroundings.
Wake up around 6:30 am to savour the view of beautiful sunrise and fog over the lake. You can take this opportunity to dip yourself in the Chilled Pawna Lake.
Around 9 am you can devour the delicious breakfast. Post Breakfast, enjoy the activities of Kayaking, Archery, Rifle Shooting and many more.
Around 10:30 am bid adieu and please share the feedback of your Pawna Lake Camping Tent stay with our fellow volunteers before leaving.
INR 1600 + 5% GST
● Welcome Tea & Snacks unlimited
● Local delicious Dinner (Veg / Non-Veg) unlimited
● Breakfast (Next Day) unlimited
● Pedal Boating 15-20 mins 1 time only.
● Swimming with lifejacket
● Music System for the group dance
● Tent with Bedding, pillow and Blanket
● Rifle shooting
● Outdoor mat for group sitting outside the tent
● Campfire for all
● Generator back up
● 5 Common western washroom facility
● BBQ limited
● Travelling till Campsite
● GST & Any other personal Expenses
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
● Carry woolen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes or warm cap for Pawna Lake Camping
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. ( we will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
● Torch with extra batteries
● Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewellery, laptops or any other valuables.
● Management & Staff of Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage to your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause the fire in the tent.
● Please remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed on the premises or in the tent.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
● All guests must follow the camping rules.
- Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and etc.
- No. it’s not allowed.
- Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 3 km are Off-roading. Parking space is available.
- We will provide you barbeque equipment with screw & coal. You have to prepare it on your own. One can order extra while booking with an additional cost of Rs. 500-700.
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with bedding, blanket and pillow.