Tringalwadi Fort is in Igatpuri Taluka of Nashik District. It is 135 kms and 250 kms away from Mumbai and Pune respectively. The trek to Fort is an easy one as one must cross few farm fields a small steep ascends and climb the stone carved steps to reach the fort. This fort is most beautiful during monsoon season. Before you start the trek, you come across ancient caves known as Pandav Leni. The top of the fort has few temples and water cisterns with one big cave which can accommodate around 50 – 60 people comfortably.
Catch CST to Kasara local
CST 06:55 am
Dadar 7:08 am
Thane 7:35 am
Kalyan 7:54 am
Kasara 9:11 am
Meet at Kasara Railway Station at 9:15 am. We will travel to the base of Tringalwadi Fort in our transfer vehicle.
Reach the base village of Tringalwadi Fort around 10: 30 am and before we begin the trek, enjoy the delicious breakfast cooked by the villagers.
Post breakfast and a fun Introduction round we begin our trek to Tringalwadi around 11:15 am.
We will reach the top of Tringalwadi Fort around 12:45 pm. Explore the fort, don’t forget to take various group Photos and safe selfies. We will start the descend around 1:30 pm.
We reach the base village of Tringalwadi Fort around 2:30 pm. Relax and freshen up to feast on the delicacies of Vegetarian dishes cooked by the villagers.
Post lunch bid adieu and the villagers who made your day a memorable one. We will leave to Kasara Railway Station around 4 pm.
+ 5% GST
● Kasara Railway Station to Kasara Railway Station Travelling
● Trek expertise
● First aid
● GST (5%)
● Any other personal expenses
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
● At least 2 litres of Drinking Water
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking or Sport Shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (Plum Cakes, Biscuits)
● Electral/ Tang powder/ Glucose-D/ Salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of clothes. (if required)
● Any personal medicine
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "
● Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's Decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same." where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.