Event Name New Year Lakeside Camping at Hadshi-2
New Year Adventure Camping InfoBeautiful campground is located beside Hadshilake. Campground is well developed and illuminated along with basic facilities of stay, food and washroom which makes it perfect outdoor lakeside camping and celebration destination. Campsite is surrounded by hills. Backdrop of Tikona fort is all time favorite for selfie photographers.
Reach Campsite by your own travel (bike/car)
Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you fresh-n-up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at Hadshi lakeside campground. Once you settled down, it’s up to you how much you can enjoy the nature on 31st Dec evening with your family members and friends.
Place is all time best for bird photography, morning sunrise photography. One can take evening jungle walk around our campsite.
After the sunset, one can feel the cold night air of Hadshi Lake. And that’s the best time to start New Year Celebration party. One can enjoy BBQ & campfire lakeside.
Delicious dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready at dining area.
One can enjoy late night cold air & campfire beside lake.
New Year celebration at mid-night.
Morning Tea is must if it’s a chilled morning
Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
Bye-bye with loads of memories and pictures for coming year
PRICE & DETAILS
+ 5% GST
● Welcome Tea & Snacks
● Delicious Dinner (Veg / N-Veg)
● Next day Breakfast
● Dome Tent stay with Matt,Sleeping bag/blanket
● Group Campfire
● BBQ 200 GMs (Veg/N-veg)
● Travelling till Campsite
● GST & any personal expenses other than Inclusions
●Boating at an extra cost Rs. 100
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Carry woolen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes & warm cap for the night
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. (We will be providing Matt,Sleeping bag/blanket as part of the package)
● Torch with extra batteries - (Compulsory)
● Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
RULES & FAQ
● Avoid drinking as its family camping destination.
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
● Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
● Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
● All guest must follow the camping rules.
- Any age group can enjoy at lake side, as campsite is fully safe. We have college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and etc.
- Stay will be in Dome shaped Tent (sharing of 3-4 basis) along with Matt,Sleeping bag/blanket.