03:30 pm: Reach Campsite by your own travel (bike/car)
04:00 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you fresh-n-up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at Hadshi lakeside campground. Once you settled down, it’s up to you how much you can enjoy the nature on 31st Dec evening with your family members and friends.
Place is all time best for bird photography, morning sunrise photography. One can take evening jungle walk around our campsite.
After the sunset, one can feel the cold breeze of Hadshi Lake. And that’s the best time to start New Year Celebration party.
09:00 pm: Delicious dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready at dining area.
One can enjoy late night cold air & campfire beside lake.
New Year celebration at mid-night.
07:00 am: Wakeup call
08:00 am: Morning Tea is must if it’s a chilled morning
09:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
09:30 am: Bye-bye with loads of memories and pictures for coming year
Cost: INR 2500 + 5% GST
● Welcome Tea & Snacks
● Delicious Dinner (Veg / N-Veg)
● Next day Breakfast
● Dome Tent stay with Matt inside
● Group Campfire
● Travelling till Campsite
● GST & any personal expenses other than Inclusions
● Boating at an extra cost Rs. 100
● BBQ material at extra cost or you can bring your own raw material (We will provide equipment)
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
● Carry woolen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes & warm cap for the night
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. (We will be providing bedding, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
● Torch with extra batteries - (Compulsory)
● Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
● Avoid drinking as its family camping destination.
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
● Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
● Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
● All guest must follow the camping rules.