New Year Camping at Pawana Lake
Pawana Camping Information: Pawanalake is an artificial reservoir formed by water of namesake dam. Heavy rain in the pawana surrounding helps to maintain water level of pawana lake. Lake water is supplied to Pimprichinchwad area i.e PCMC. The lake is famous picnic spot near pune and Mumbai. Lake is more famous amongst youngsters, bike riders and for overnight campers. One can view four ancient citadels – Tung fort, Lohagad fort, Visapur fort and Tikona fort. It’s a perfect destination for those who want to spend time in the lap of nature.
Day 1: 03:30 pm: Reach Campsite by your own travel (bike/car)
04:00 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you fresh-n-up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at open lakeside campground. Once you settled down, it’s up to you how much you can enjoy the nature and activities like swimming with life jackets.
Place is all time best for bird photography, morning sunrise photography. Instead of activities, one can just relax & unwind.
After the sunset, one can feel the cold breeze of Pawana Lake. And that’s the best time for campfire & ghost stories.
09:00 pm: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready at dining area. One can enjoy late night dance with music amidst nature.
06:30 am: Hangover wakeup call
07:00 am: Awesome Sunrise View
08:00 am: Morning Tea is must if it’s a chilled morning
09:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
09:30 am: Bye. With load of memories and pictures
Things to carry:
● Carry woolen cloths or jacket, Muffler, Shoes or warm cap for the night
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. (We will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
● Torch with extra batteries
● Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
Cost: INR 3100 per person + 5% GST
● Welcome Tea & Snacks
● Dinner (Veg / N-Veg)
●Swimming with life jacket
● Next day Breakfast
● Music System for group
● Tent with Bedding and blanket, pillow
● Travelling till Campsite
● GST & any other personal Expenses
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided