Pawana lake is an artificial reservoir formed by water of namesake dam. Heavy rain in the pawana surrounding helps to maintain water level of pawana lake. Pawana lake water is supplied to Pimpri chinchwad area i.e PCMC. The lake is famous picnic spot near pune and Mumbai. Lake is more famous amongst youngsters, bike riders and for overnight campers. Pedal boating and kayaking in pawana lake gives amazing experience and view. While enjoying a boat ride one can view four ancient citadels – Tung fort, Lohagad fort, Visapur fort and Tikona fort. It’s a perfect destination for those who want to spend time in the lap of nature.
Anyone - Those who love to enjoy Camping, bonfire beside lake with lovely food.
Reach Campsite by your own travel (bike/car)
Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you fresh-n-up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at lakeside campground. Once you settled down, it’s up to you how much you can enjoy the nature and activities like swimming in the lake or riding a pedal boat - a mini tour of Pawana Lake on your own.
Place is all time best for bird photography, morning sunrise photography. Instead of activities, one can just relax & unwind on hammocks till sunset.
There are few interesting activities at extra cost. Kayaking will cost you Rs. 300 and a motor boat ride for 20 mins will be Rs. 200 per person.
After the sunset, campsite will lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Pawana Lake. And that’s the time for campfire.
Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready at dining area.
One can enjoy late night dance floor with music amidst nature.
Hangover wakeup call
Awesome Sunrise View
Morning Tea is must if it’s a chilled morning
Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
Bbye. With load of memories and pictures.
Cost: INR 2550 + 5% GST
● Welcome Tea & Snacks
● Dinner (Veg / N-Veg)
● Swimming with life jacket
● Pedal Boating 15-20 mins
● Tent with Bedding and Blanket
● Travelling till Campsite
● GST & Any other personal Expenses
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
● Carry woolen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes & warm cap for the night
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. ( we will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
● Torch with extra batteries
● Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
● Note: last 3 Kms are Off-roading
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
● Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
● Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
● All guests must follow the camping rules.
1. Is washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
- Any age group can enjoy at lake side, as campsite is fully safe. We have college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and etc.
3. Can I do swimming without life jacket?
- No. it’s not allowed.
4. Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 3 kms are Off-roading. Parking space is available.
- We will provide you bbq equipment with screw n coal. You have to prepare it on your own. One can order extra while booking with addition cost of Rs. 500-700.
6. How will be the stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 3-4 basis) alongwith bedding, blanket and pillow.