Small Steps Adventures Mumbai Midnight Cycling
Mumbai, the 24x7 alive city is known to everyone. Enjoy the Mumbai Darshan trip on a bicycle which will give you an experience to cherish throughout your life. We will be covering important landmarks of South Mumbai, Central Mumbai and will end at Bandra.
Places such as Bombay High Court, Gateway of India, Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus, Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, Worli Sea Link, Flora Fountain, Bandstand are the famous landmarks which will awestruck you at night.
Our Tour Leader and Mechanic are present during every cycling event to ensure a hassle-free trip. Thus, guaranteeing you a memorable experience of cycling in this always-awake-city.
Meet at Madras Café, Colaba Causeway at 11 pm. We will allocate you cycle and after a brief introduction we will begin our session of Cycling.
We will begin our cycling event around 11:30 pm from Colaba Causeway to Bandra Bandstand.
We will reach Marine Drive around Midnight. Please gather as we will have a group photo at this wonderful landmark.
Around 12:30 am we will take a short break of Washroom.
We will reach Worli Sea Face around 2 am after coming via Babhulnath, Peddar Road, Haji Ali and Nehru Planetarium.
We will reach “Love Mumbai Point” around 3 am coming via Passport Office, Siddhivinayak Temple and Shivaji Park. Take a short break to drink water and have a group photo. We will proceed to our final leg of our trip to Mount Mary Church and Bandstand.
We will reach Bandra bandstand after covering Mount Mary Church around 4 am. Please share your feedback about your experience of cycling over a cup of hot tea and biscuits.
+ 5% GST
● Cycle with helmet
● Transfer of cycles from bandstand to starting point
● Energy kit
● Expertise charges
● Mechanic for emergency repair
● First aid
Any other personal expenses other than above & GST
Things to Carry:
● Identity Proof
● 2 litres of drinking Water
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucon-D is must
● Any personal medicine
● Good sport shoes (No Sandals)
● Camera (Optional)
● Small Rucksack to carry all these things
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.