Kolad is small town located on Mumbai - Goa highway which has grown over the years as an adventure hub near Mumbai and Pune
From Mumbai to Kolad, one can drive down 120 KM to enjoy white water rafting in kundalika river. Pune to Kolad distance is 110 KM due to which attracts tourist from both metro cities.
kolad river rafting charges are very nominal. You can call on the given number for kolad river rafting booking.
08:30 AM: Reach White Water Rafting start point
08:45 AM: Once you reach, Meet rafting manager & sign the participation form
09:00 AM: Start rafting session in kundalika river. Enjoy all rapids of kundalika river
11:45 AM: Reach Rafting end point of Kundalika River
12:15 PM: Reach Kundalika adventure camp
01:00 PM: Have lunch at our kolad adventure camp
02:00 PM: Delicious buffet Lunch at dining area.
+ 5% GST
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets, One guide per raft
● Lunch (Veg/Non Veg)
● Any other personal expense
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to Start Point/Parking.
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
● Raft Instructor & Camp Manager's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/ deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.