Celebrate Holi in wilderness... Camping Holi party 2018.
Join us for these 2 days of colorful festival.
Check In time: 4.00pm
Check out time: 4.00pm
* Evening snacks
* Holi bonfire
* DJ Night
NIGHT STAY IN THE CAMPING TENTS WITH BEDDING.
* Morning breakfast
* Holi celebration with D J
* Checkout by 3-4 pm.
Veg/Non veg food available.
Clean water and organic colors to play holi.
Outside colors not allowed
Grab your invitation now:
Cost: INR 2500 per person.
* Children (below 10 years of age):1000 per person.
How to Reach:
By Road: you can directly come to campsite by Bike / Car.
By Train:Dahanuroad is nearest railway station. You can hire Auto / tumtum for campsite.
Pale-Manpada, OppLingapada Stop, Dahanu-Vangaon Road,
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
A/c Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c No.: 1043102000005333
A/c Type: Current account
Bank Name: IDBI
1) Is washroom and changing facility available?
2) Age Group criteria
- Anyone can enjoy at campsite, as it’s fully safe.
3) Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
4) How will be stay facility?
- Stay is in Tent (2-3 sharing basis), Blanket and pillow will be there.
Thing to Carry:
1)Carry woolen cloths or jacket; with Muffler, Shoes or warm cap for the night.
2)Those are not used to cold nights, please carry personal extra blankets. (We will be providing bed, cushion & 1 blanket as part of the package)
3)Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
1) Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
2) Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
3) Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
4) Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
5) Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
6) If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper / guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
7) Strictly no use of drugs in any kind or any form or any other kind of intoxicants.
8) All guests must follow the camping rules.
9) Anything that is not included in packages is excluded.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.