120 days prior the date of trek or till seats left
- Dudhsagar waterfall is listed as India’s fifth tallest waterfall and its 227 in the world at 310 m ~ approx. 1000 ft. Dudhsagar literally means ocean of milk. One has to walk on railway tracks and through Bhagwan mahavir jungle trail. Adventure trip to Dudhsagar waterfalls includes walk of total 16 kms.
: Pune railway station by 3:30 pm
Introduction at Pune junction
Get into Goa express
Wake up and get ready for the trek. Change your clothes in train only. Washroom and changing facility not available at Dudhsagar station
Get down at Dudhsagar station immediately because train stops for One Minute only.
Start walking on railway track towards amazing Dudhsagar Waterfall.
Reach Dudhsagar waterfall. Entering the waterfall is not allowed for safety purpose. Safe photography is the best way to enjoy. Rest for one hour.
Tea & Breakfast
Start return trek to Kulem through dense forest and railway track.
Reach Kulem. Changing rooms and toilet facility will be provided.
Lunch (Veg/N. Veg) after lunch free time
Gather at Kulem station. Proceed towards Madgaon. Get into Mumbai Express.
Monday: Reach Pune/Mumbai by morning 7:00 am. Tour concludes with happy memories.
+ 5% GST
● Sleeper class tickets Pune – Kulem & Madgaon to Mumbai
● Kulem to Madgaon – local general tickets
● Dudhsagar Jungle entry tickets
● Breakfast, Lunch for Sunday
● Expertise and guide charges
● Dinner on Saturday & Sunday
● Any meals during trains
● Any other personal expenses
● Mumbai to Pune tickets
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things To Carry:
· Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr. compulsory required during trek
· Good Quality Torch with Cells. (for early morning)
· Original Id Proof Compulsory for train journey
· Compulsory Full Sleeves T-shirt & Full Track Pant while Trekking.
· Sports shoes compulsory while Trekking, Full ankle Socks. Floaters / Slippers for Train Journey.
· Extra Clothes
· Sanitary kit - Paper Soap, Towel & Napkin, Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Tissue paper
· Camera & Camera Battery (Plastic bag to cover Camera).
· Portable Mobile Charger.
· Playing cards (Useful in Train Journey).
· Tiffin for Saturday Train Journey.
· Extra Carry bags to keep your Wet Cloths.
· Zip pouch to save your Mobile & Wallet.
· Personal Medicines if any.
· Some ready to eat food (Plum cakes, Biscuits)
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same." where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.