Small Steps Adventures Trek to Irshalgad
3700 FT above MSL (Approx)
Irshalgad is located near Panvel coming under KarjatTaluka of Raigad District. It is 70 kms and 95 kms away from Mumbai & Pune respectively. Irshalgad is not a fort but a Pinnacle. However, it offers beautiful view of the Matheran Range, Karnala, Prabalgad&Morbe Dam. The trek is also easy as it is a normal ascend to climb a hill, thus, making it a perfect destination for trekkers of beginner level.
Panvel Station at 7.00 am
Meet at Panvel Railway Station at 7 am as we will head to Chauk – Thakurwadi, which is the base village of Irshalgad, in our transfer vehicle.
We will reach Chauk – Thakurwadi around 8 am. Enjoy the delicious breakfast before we begin our trek to Irshalgad.
Around 8:30 am we will start our trek. Savour the view this trek offers of NH4, Morbe Dam and glimpses of nearby fort such as Prabalgad, Karnala&Matheran Range.
We will reach around 12:30 pm at the top. Explore the needle eye structure of Irshalgad and the sight it provides. We will start the descend to Irshalwadi for Lunch around 1 pm.
Reach Irshalwadi around 1:30 pm. Feast on the local delicacies cooked by the villagers. We will start the further descend by 2:30 pm.
We reach the Chauk – Thakurwadi around 4 pm. We will head back to Panvel Railway Station around 4:15 pm. Please don’t forget to share your valuable feedback about your experience of this trek.
+ 5% GST
● Transportation from Panvel Railway Station to Panvel Railway Station
● First aid kit
● Trek expertise
● Any other personal expenses other than above.
Things to Carry:
● At least 3 ltrs of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Extra cloths and raincoat
● Personal medicine
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. if cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.