SUMERU TREKKERS MIDNIGHT CYCLE RIDE FROM COLABA TO MATUNGA ON 10TH MARCH 2018
About the Activity:
No matter how much you know about Mumbai but this is one ride that would help you in knowing this city like never before! Get ready for a night ride experience………
Discover the fun of riding through amazing streets and beautiful roads. This amazing ride will come to an end at Matunga. Explore a totally different Mumbai with this delightful midnight cycling trip.
Saturday, 11 PM @ NEAR CST RAILWAY STATION
Start Ride: Sunday @12.00Am
Colaba, Gateway Of India, Regal Theatre, Nariman Point, Oval Maidan, Asiatic Library, Kalaghoda, CST Station, Metro Theatre Etc
End Ride: 5.00 AM, Matunga- East
· Cycle & Helmet
· First Aid
· Refreshments On Tour
· Expertise Charges
· Breakfast @ End Of Ride
· Personal Expense such as soft drink etc.
· Safety Jacket
· Anything Not Mention Above
Cost: INR 900/-
Things To Carry:
Reflective Bib, Comfortable Clothing For Ride,
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (at least 1 Litres) Compulsory
Torch with Extra Batteries
Personal Care stuff, Medicine those if u require usually
A good shoes
Sumeru trekkers Rules:
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags.
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
Vanker vj : 86919 02227 / 97734 83465
1) Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name: Tushar Kedar
Account No : 33064879796
IFSC Code: SBIN0007212
2) Cash payment - Please free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.