Ramblers present the second edition of south Bombay midnight cycling with pro cyclist who has more than 20 years of cycling experience. In this event we visit to few of the famous landmarks in south bombay during late night hours starting from the historical CSMT. Meet our event host at the designated point which will be shared to the registered participants, collect the bicycles, go through the event briefing and you are set to go ahead with pedals by halting at historical landmarks of South Bombay.
Grade: Easy, cycling distance: 30 k.m. approx.
• Report at Happy cycles shop, Colaba at12:30 AM on 25th May Sunday.
• Collect the rented bicycles.
• Event Briefing, safety instructions and introduction - 15 minutes
• Visit the famous landmarks of South Bombay on pedals (Marine drive, Gateway of India, Asiatic Library, Flora Fountain, Kala ghoda, Victoria terminus and many more) - 5 hours
• Return to the cycling starting point and handover the rented cycles.
INR 700 per head: Inclusive of rented cycle, snacks pack, expertise charges & first aid.
How to Register:
Step -1: Book you slot by online payment at http://go.eventshigh.com/sobo or Google pay or NEFT to Current Account
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination
What to Wear:
• Sports shoes/ Sandals.
• Comfortable quick dry clothes (avoid jeans).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Dry fruits, ready to eat instant energy food, etc.
• Cap/ Bandana.
• Personal medicines if any.
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Participants should carry an ID card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer has rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that are not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed are strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility might be available at only few public toilets.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and feasible; it also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• No group discount is applicable.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.