Sandhan Valley is one of the unique beautiful treks in our country that has a 4 km long stretch of crevice, the gorge reaches to a depth of more than 200 feet.
The trail is descend trek from the starting point through rocks, pass through more than 3 feet of chilling water and three rappelling patches of varying heights to reach the base.
Do not miss this adrenaline trek if you are true thrill seeker. The starting point village samrad has got a landscape picturesque surrounded by the well known peaks in Maharasthra.
We will be camping in tents on DAY 1 and sandan valley trek on DAY 2.
Grade : Moderate. Trek Distance: 10 k.m.
Highlights of the event:
• Camping in tents with campfire.
• Delicious home made food on firewood.
• Rappelling in Sandhan valley.
• Reporting time at Kasara 03:00 PM (Take 12:33 PM CSMT - Kasara local train)
• Halt at Dhaba on Kasara Highway - 30 minutes.
• Reach Samrad (80 k.m. from kasara) in private vehicle - 06:00 PM
• Event Briefing of DAY 1 & introduction - 15 min
• Dinner at Samrad Village - 1 hour
• Hangout at the campfire with stories, experiences, songs etc.
• Bed time in tents
• Wake up call - 06:00 AM.
• Fresh up and breakfast -07:30 AM.
• Event Briefing & Safety Instructions - 10 min
• Trek in Sandhan valley.
• Have lunch at the base - 15:00
• Hike to dehene village.
• Evening snacks at Dehene.
• Reach Asangoan railway station by private jeep and bid adieu.
INR 1600 per head, Inclusive of transport from Kasara- samrad, Dehene - Asangoan by private jeep, dinner, tent stay on DAY1 & breakfast, lunch, rappelling expertise, miscellaneous charges on DAY2.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment: http://go.eventshigh.com/sandhan
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes/ outdoor boots/ sandals with good grip.
• shirt/tee and prefer wearing shorts as we need to pass through water (avoid wearing Jeans/ Trousers)
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 3 liters of water.
• Dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.
• Bedding that includes Sleeping bag or blanket (mandatory).
• Cap/ Hat/mosquito repellent.
• torch with extra pair of battery
• toiletry kit.
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ floaters.
• Camera to capture beautiful moment (optional).
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Rappelling is conducted after thoroughly checked equipment where the organizer/ guide will be abseiling first before participants turn to ensure safety.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Separate tented accommodation for females.
• Tents may be shareable of 2/3/4/6 persons.
• Washroom facility is inadequate during the course of the event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No concession in event fee if bringing own tent.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and feasible, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• No group discount is applicable.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 60% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/