Ratnagiri coastal trip where we will be camping in the highly rated very large organic alphonso mangoes farm near the shores of konkan coast, Mangoes are known to be king of fruits in India where as mangoes from ratnagiri is known for unique taste.
We will be spending a whole day in the mangoes farm with visit to the nearest beach, take part in some fun activities, along with visit to Purnagad fort & ganapatipule beach enroute to mumbai.
Alphonso Mango tasting
Visit to Purnagad & Yashwantgad fort.
Campfire & Fun activities.
Night stay in a serene very large organic alphonso mangoes farm
Start from Dadar at 10:00 p.m. by a hired AC bus with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi, Panvel to Mango farm at Nate. (425 k.m. approx)
Arrival at the Alphonso Mango farm.
Fresh up & Breakfast - 1 hour.
Relax in the farm, Mango tour.
Lunch break - 1 hour.
Treasure hunt game - 1 hour
Visit nearby beach.
Dinner break - 1 hour.
Camp fire with fun activities.
Wake up call - 6:00 a.m.
Fresh up & breakfast - 1 hour.
Visit to Yashwantgad fort - 30 min
Visit to Gaonkhadi beach - 30 min
Visit to Purnagad fort - 1 hour.
Lunch Break on the highway- 1 hour.
Reach Mumbai - 10:00 p.m.
INR 3500 per head Inclusive of journey from Mumbai - Ratnagiri mango farm - Mumbai by AC semi sleeper bus, breakfast, veg Lunch, veg Dinner, sharing basis home stay on DAY 2 & breakfast on DAY3.
Exclusions: Lunch on DAY 3 and any other expense not mentioned above.
If we incur extra expense, it will be shared accordingly.
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment: http://go.eventshigh.com/mango
*UPI:* [email protected]
*Google pay* 9137425730
ACCOUNT NAME: RamblersIndia
Type: Current account
Account number: 919020009006253
IFSC CODE: UTIB0000427
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
Footwear - Sandals/ Flipflops
comfortable clothes, shorts (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
Minimum 1 liter of water.
Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates and snacks.
Windcheater/ Sweater for overnight bus journey being A.C. coach.
sun screen lotion (optional)
toiletry kit, tissue roll.
Spare set of clothes.
Carry extra bag for non biodegradable (plastic) wastage.
Personal medicines if any.
ID Proof is mandatory.
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Total trip distance would be approx 1000 k.m. in A.C. Bus.
• Participant should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer has rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Respect the customs/traditions when visiting any religious places.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not excluded or mentioned in the event.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available throughout the course of event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and feasible, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• No group discount is applicable
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant miss the bus.
RamblersIndia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
RamblersIndia Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/