Experience offbeat trek to Harishchandragad via Junnar Darwaja, a leastly used beautiful trail that passes through ridges, traverses as well as few climbs in the crevice. We head first to Balekilla via Junnar Darwaja and proceed to Harishchandragad where we camp in tents and explore all the attractions of HCG. A short glimpse of the trek is covered in this video https://youtu.be/iYh1-QiAfmw (watch till 5 minutes).
The descend trek on day 2 is through Tolar Khind route to the Khireshwar village.
Highlights of the event:
• Offbeat trek through Junnar Darwaja & Balekilla.
• Night stay in tents & campfire
• Delicious Maharashtra food prepared on firewood.
• Kedareshwar cave
• Sunset from the Konkan kada.
• Start from Kalyan railway station to Walhivale village by a hired vehicle - 12:30 a.m.
• Reach Khireshwar village and rest till morning hours.
• Fresh up and breakfast (1 hour ).
• Ascend trek to Balekilla of Harishchandragad via Junnar Darwaja from the base village (5 hours approx)
• Reach on top of Balekilla and halt for 1 hour.
• Trek to Harishchandragad from Balekilla- 1 hour.
• Lunch break (1 hour).
• Rest till evening
• Visit Konkan kada to enjoy the sunset laid in the backdrop of beautiful landscapes. ( the main attraction of Harishchandragad) - 5:30 pm.
• Hangout at the campfire with stories, experiences and few fun games.
• Dinner break (1 hour)
• Wake up call - 6am
•Trek to Taramati peak, the highest elevation of Harishchandragad.
• Freshup & Breakfast at Harishchandragad - 1 hour
• Explore Harishchandragad ( 1 hour approx).
• Descend trek to Khireshwar village (3 hours approx)
• Lunch break - 1 hour.
• Return journey to Kalyan railway station (3 hours approx)
INR 1500 per head, Inclusive of transport from Kalyan - base village- Kalyan by hired vehicle, Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, shared accommodation in tents on DAY1 & breakfast, Lunch on DAY2.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment: http://go.eventshigh.com/junnardarwaja
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 3 liters of water.
• Dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.
• Bedding that includes Sleeping bag or blanket (mandatory).
• Cap/ Hat/mosquito repellent.
• torch with extra pair of battery
• toiletry kit.
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ floaters.
• Camera to capture beautiful moment (optional).
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Ropes will be used at patches if required.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Separate tented accommodation for females.
• Tents may be shareable of 2/3/4/6 persons.
• Washroom facility is inadequate during the course of the event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No concession in event fee if bringing own tent.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and feasible, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• No group discount is applicable.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 50% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.