Monsoon trek to the famous Bhimashanker from Khandas village with ascend via Siddhi ghat & descend by ganesh ghat. A very scenic trail through rivulets, dense cover. Bhimashanker is also one of the 12 Jyotirlingams in the country. Experience 2 days trek with homestay on the way in the hamlet.
Grade: Moderate - Hard, Highest Elevation- 3500 feet, Total Distance 20 km approx.
• Assemble at Neral Railway Station - 08:30 a.m.(06:50 a.m. CSMT to Karjat Fast train)
• Hired vehicle journey to the base village Khandas (1 hour approx)
• Breakfast & Event briefing - 45 min.
• Ascend trek to Bhimashanker from the base village via Sidhi Ghat ( hours approx.)
• Lunch Break (Bring your own) on the way
• Reach Bhimashanker
• Descend towards Padarwadi - 2 hours
• Rest for the day at homestay (dormitory stay, bring your own bedding)
• Dinner Break -1 hour.
• Wake up call (6:00 am)
• Freshup & Breakfast break - 1hour.
• Descend trek to Khandas via Ganesh Ghat (4 hours approx)
• Lunch break at Khandas (1 hour)
• journey to Neral Railway station by private hired vehicle.
• Bid adieu to the event, share the memories and experiences in WhatsApp group.
INR 1300 per head, Inclusive of hired vehicle transport from Neral - Khandas - Neral, Breakfast, Dinner & home stay on DAY 1; Breakfast, Lunch on DAY 2.
Excluded: Lunch on Day 1.
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment link: http://go.eventshigh.com/bhima
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
How to reach:
Mumbai local train 6:50 AM CSMT - Karjat in Central line.
Pune to Karjat by 11010 Sinhagad Express Train, Karjat to Neral by 8:27 a.m. Karjat to CSMT Fast train
What to Wear:
• Quick dry clothes (avoid jeans)
• Sports shoes with good grip/ Trekking boots/ hiking sandals.
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Raincoat/ poncho.
• Bedding that includes Sleeping bag or blanket (mandatory).
• Cap/ Hat/mosquito repellent.
• torch with extra pair of batteries.
• toiletry kit, tissue roll.
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ floaters.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic, We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is not available at homestay.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Fireflies visibility are subjective to weather conditions, do not imply us if they aren't visible.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount is applicable.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 60% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.