Trek to Devkund waterfall, the trail starts near bhira reservoir through grasslands forest, dry river bed rocks to reach the beautiful blue lagoon. Dip in this chilling water pond gives a great thrilling experience.
Difficulty Level: Easy, Trek Distance: 8.5 k.m approx
• Start from Dadar at 11:00 p.m. by a private bus with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi, Panvel.
• Fresh up & Breakfast at base village (1 hour)
• Event briefing & introduction (15 minutes)
• Trek to Devkund waterfall (2 hours)
• Reach the blue lagoon of Devkund waterfalls, dip in the chilled water, relax, photos etc. (1 -2 hours)
• Return back to base village (1 - 2 hours)
• Lunch break (1 hour)
• Return journey from to Mumbai (4 hours approx with 1 short break)
INR 1050 per head, Inclusive of transport from Mumbai - base village - Mumbai by private bus, devkund entry, guide charges, Breakfast & lunch.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment link: http://go.eventshigh.com/devkund
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Organizer will coordinate through SMS/ Call on the day of the event.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes/ sandals with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Dry fruits, ready to eat food, snacks.
• A small plastic bag for keeping mobile, wallet and camera.
• Spare set of clothes.
• toiletry kit.
• Camera to capture beautiful moments.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• Non swimmers are restricted to go into deeper level of water.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available at base village.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and feasible, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• No group discount is applicable.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/