A relaxing event with camping at serene location near bandardhara back waters surrounded by majestic sahayadri peaks where there will be live BBQ of veg and Non-Veg along with delicious food prepared in firewood. The night stay will be in the camping tents along with campfire. Next day we will be visiting one of the ancient temple on the way to Bhandardara lake. This event suitable for all ages.
Highlights of the event:
• VEG/NON-VEG BBQ
• Camping in tents with campfire.
• Visit to Amruteshwar temple and Bhandardara lake.
• Food prepared on firewood.
• Fun activities
• Reporting time at Kasara 03:00 PM (Take 12:28 PM CST - Kasara local train)
• Reach camping location in a hired vehicle - 2 hours
• Event Briefing & introduction - 15 min
• Outdoor games/ activities.
• Set up tents.
• Prepare dinner
• Hangout at the campfire with stories, experiences, songs etc.
• Bed time in tents
• Wake up call - 07:30 AM.
• Fresh up and breakfast - 1 hour.
• Clear the camping site
• Visit Amruteshwar temple.
• Visit Bhandaradara lake.
• Lunch near bari.
• Reach Kasara railway station.
INR 1300 per head, Inclusive of transport from Kasara- camping location - Kasara by hired vehicle, Veg BBQ, dinner, tent stay on DAY1 & breakfast, lunch on DAY2.
INR 1500 per head, Inclusive of transport from Kasara- camping location - Kasara by hired vehicle, Non-Veg BBQ, dinner, tent stay on DAY1 & breakfast, lunch on DAY2.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment: http://go.eventshigh.com/bbq
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Bedding that includes Sleeping bag or blanket (mandatory).
• Cap/ Hat/mosquito repellent.
• torch with extra pair of battery
• toiletry kit, tissue roll.
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ floaters.
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries, Sun screen lotion(optional)
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Separate tented accommodation for females.
• Tents may be shareable of 2/3/4/6 persons.
• Washroom facility is inadequate during the course of the event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No concession in event fee if bringing own tent.
• No group discount is applicable.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 60% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/