We started our monsoon trek with Raigad fort & how about ending it with the famous Bhimashanker trek in Sahayadris. In this trek you experience a very beautiful scenic trail, birds as well as if luck favors the Indian giant squirrel which is the Maharashtra state animal. Also few rivulets and streams of waterfalls welcoming us during descend trek. Bhimashanker is also one oof the 12 Jyotirlingams in the country. So why not experience ramblers last monsoon 2 days trek with homestay at bhimashanker.
Grade: Moderate, Highest Elevation- 3500 feet, Total Distance 20 km approx.
• Gupt BhimaShanker
• Jyothirlinga temple
• Assemble at Neral Railway Station - 08:30 a.m.(06:50 a.m. CST to Karjat Fast train)
• Private vehicle journey to the base village Khandas (1 hour approx)
• Breakfast - 1 hour.
• Event briefing - 15 min.
• Ascend trek to Bhimashanker from the base village via Siddhi Ghat (5 hours approx.)
• Lunch Break (BYO)
• Reach Bhimashanker.
• Snacks break in the evening.
• Check-in at home stay, those interested may visit Bhimashanker temple (6.00 pm - 8.00 pm).
• Dinner Break -1 hour.
• Rest for the day in shared accommodation at homestay.
• Wake up call (6:00 am)
• Freshup & Breakfast break - 1hour.
• Visit Gupt Bhimashanker.
• Descend trek to Khandas via Ganesh Ghat (4 hours approx)
• Lunch at Khandas (1 hour)
• journey to Neral Railway station by private hired vehicle (1 hour approx, reach by 6:30 pm)
• Bid adieu to the event, share the memories and experiences in WhatsApp group.
INR 1300 per head, Inclusive of hired vehicle transport from Neral - Khandas - Neral, breakfast, evening snacks, Dinner & home stay on DAY 1; Breakfast, Lunch on DAY 2.
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment link: http://go.eventshigh.com/bhima
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Any lightweight full length clothes. (Avoid Jeans or thick pants!!!)
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes/ sandals with good grip.
What to bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Extra set of clothes.
• Raincoat/ Poncho.
• A small plastic bag for keeping mobile, wallet and camera.
• toiletry kit.
• Spare set of clothes.
• Waterproof sealed tiny pouch to carry petty cash.
• If you wear spectacles, carry a strap for the same.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available at Khandas & Bhimashanker homestay.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount is applicable.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and easy, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 60% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/