How about flying kites near Kokankada during sankranthi along with night camp in tents?
Hope it sounds exciting!! Isn't it then go through the Itinerary.
Grade : VERY EASY.
Highlights of the event:
• Fying kites near Kokankada.
• Camping in tents with campfire.
• Delicious home made food on firewood.
• Reporting time at Kasara 12:45 PM (Take 10:20 AM CST - Kasara Fast local train)
• Reach Samrad (80 k.m. from kasara) in private vehicle - 2:30 PM
• Event Briefing & introduction - 15 min
• Lunch at Samrad - 02:45PM
• Fly kites near Kokankada till daylight exist (Guidance provided on how to fly kites for newbies)
• Hangout at the campfire with stories, experiences and few fun games.
• Dinner at Samrad village house - 1 hour
• Bed time in tents - 10:30 PM
• Wake up call - 06:00 AM.
• Fresh up and breakfast -06:30 AM.
• Samrad to kasara by private vehicle at 07:00 AM.
• Kasara to Mumbai by local train and bid adieu to the event.
INR 1200 per head, Inclusive of transport from Kasara- samrad village- Kasara by private jeep, Lunch, Kites, threads & miscellaneous charges, dinner, tent stay on DAY1 & breakfast on DAY2.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
Online Payment link: imojo.in/kites
If using Paytm, Paytonic, Chillr, Mobikwik or other wallets: send Money to 8080911557, Mention kites festival in the Optional details.
What to Wear:
• Comfortable clothes & footwear
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 2 liters of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.(e.g. Electral powder, Glucon D, tepla etc.)
• Bedding that includes Sleeping bag or blanket (mandatory).
• Wind cheater/ Sweater.
• Cap/ Hat
• toiletry kit, tissue roll.
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ slippers.
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries, Sun screen lotion(optional)
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• Organizer will guide the participants on how to fly kites and tie the kite with threads.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Separate tented accommodation for females.
• Tents may be shareable of 2/3/4/6 persons.
• Washroom facility is available for ladies at samrad village during the course of the event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 60% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up for the event.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/