Want to trek to Kalsubai through the least used trail to experience wilderness by climbing 3 peaks to reach the top of the highest roof of maharashtra facing west side.
This is one of the cleanest trails to reach kalsubai with picturesque views of bhandardara backwaters. From the top of kalsubai we descend towards bari village which is commonly used trail.
The wind will be gushing on the top of the peak with unpredictable rainfall that brings thrill to this trek.
Delicious Veg lunch will be served post trek with wonderful memories left for the weekend.
Difficulty Level:Moderate, Elevation: 5400 feet, Distance: 10 k.m. approx
• Reporting time at Kasara 03:00 AM (Take 12:10 AM CST - Kasara local train)
• Reach Base village by hired jeep
• Freshup & Breakfast 1 - hour
• Event briefing and introduction.
• Ascend to the Kalsubai summit (approx 5 hours).
• Reach the zenith of Maharashtra, capture moments.
• Lunch at Kalsubai
• Descend trek from Kalsubai to Bari village.
• Reach Kasara railway station by Private hired jeep.
INR 850 per head, Inclusive of transport from Kasara - base village - Kasara by privately hired vehicle, breakfast, lunch & miscellaneous charges.
If we incur extra expenses it will be shared accordingly
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment http://go.eventshigh.com/kalsubaiwest
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes/ Hiking Sandals/outdoor boots/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Comfortable full sleeve top, full length bottom(avoid tights, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 3 liters of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.
• Cap/ Hat.
• toiletry kit, Sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ slippers
• Don't wear jewelry items or expensive accessories
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable (plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player.
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Organizer have a right to move the participant to No or Waiting list.
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Do not play loud music or tease animals during trek.
• Avoid deodorant or perfume.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is inadequate during the course of event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and feasible, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• A refund of 40% is paid if participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event.
• No refund for no show.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/