A one-off exclusive tour from us on a public holiday to the famous attractions of Satara, Maharashtra. Check out the main attractions along with the detailed itinerary that may amaze you to take part in this beautiful tour.
Attractions of this event:
• Kaas plateau - The beautiful valley on altitude of more than 1000m above MSL has bio diverse range of species of flowers, Kaas is also listed in UNESCO world heritage sites
• Koyna River boating - Boating in a picturesque tranquil ShivSagar lake from Bamnoli to Tapola.
• lake side lunch - A beautiful lake side lunch at Tapola.
• Thoseghar waterfall - One of the major and popular attractions of Satara district. We will be viewing this waterfall from the viewing platform.
DAY 1 -
• Start from Dadar at 10:00 p.m. by a private bus ( 7 hours journey approx with 2 halts)
DAY 2 -
• Fresh up & breakfast at Hotel near Kaas Plateau (5:30 - 7:00 a.m.).
• Visit Valley of flowers at Kaas (2 hours).
• Road Journey to Bamnoli from Kaas (1 hour).
• Boating in Koyna river to Tapola (45 min).
• Lunch at Tapola (1 - 2 hours).
• Tapola to Bamnoli by boat (30 min).
• Bamnoli to Thoseghar waterfall by road (2 hours).
• Visit the famous Thoseghar waterfall in Satara - 1 hour.
• Evening break at Thoseghar (2 hours).
• Dinner at Thoseghar (1 hour).
• Return journey from Thoesaghar to Mumbai at 9:30 p.m. (6 hours journey approx)
DAY 3 -
• Reach Dadar (5:00 a.m.).
INR 1900 per head - Inclusive of private bus journey (700 k.m. approx), breakfast, lunch, dinner, Kaas plateau entry fee, Koyna river boating and any other administration fee.
If we incur extra expense, it will be shared accordingly.
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the following online payment link: http://go.eventshigh.com/vof
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/
Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Comfortable clothes (avoid tights, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 1 liter of water.
• Fluids, fruits, dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks, etc.
• Raincoat or Poncho
• Cap/ Hat, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
• toiletry kit
• Spare set of clothes & flipflops/ slippers
• Don't wear jewelry items or expensive accessories
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable (plastic) wastage
• Personal medicines if any
• ID Proof is mandatory
• optimistic mind and be a good team player
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• participants should bring an ID Card for their own safety.
• Participant should fill proper relevant details in the disclaimer form after payment. Any medication or pertinent medical history should be mentioned in the disclaimer.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 16 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer have rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Do not play loud music or tease animals during the event.
• Avoid deodorant or perfume.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that's not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed is strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption .
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is available at Kaas, Tapola & Thoesagar halting points.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• No group discount is applicable.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and feasible, It also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• A refund of 50% is paid if participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event.
• No refund for no show.
Ramblers FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ramblersindia/
Ramblers IG handle: https://www.instagram.com/ramblersindia/