Welcome this New year camping lake side amidst of *Panoramic Views of Bhandardara* with Shoe Drill Adventures
Local folk Dance | Music | evening tea/snacks| Dinner unlimited| Bonfire| morning breakfast |star gazing thru naked eye.
*With Transportation from Mumbai-2300*
(This service is available for first 50 booking only)
*Without Transportation 2000*
Let’s welcome New Year while enjoying in midst of nature with cold of around 12 Degree, surrounded by lake and mountains. We purposely selected this best place especially for this eve to make it special. This secret place of ours is at height from where one can easily view Arthur lake, Wilson Dam, Kalsubai Mountain along with corner of Ratangad trek path. One can witness the Sunrise and Sunset both from Camping Ground. Best part is Car and Vehicle can come till Campsite ground, so all leisure camping with less effort and more energy to enjoy!
Camping all about connecting nature and carrying experiences of star gazing, if lucky one can witness shooting star, watching star constellation, bonfire, sunrise, sunset, Food cooked with local spices and with secret recipe to rejuvenate your mood.
Timing 31st evening 5 pm to 1st morning 9 am
Hi tea and Snacks in evening Dinner-Veg/NonVeg/Jain unlimited in Thali System.
Next day morning breakfast. Stay in a tent with mattress and blanket.
Bonfire and Surprise element. Concrete washrooms available
Personal expenses Insurance of any kind
31st Noon lunch
Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
Any item not covered under “inclusions"
*Important things to carry*
Water Bottle (3 ltrs each person)
Some snacks biscuits wafers etc
Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries,
Blankets OR (Chaddar)
Electrol 1 pack
Medicines if required
Bluetooth speakers is must for group
Head gears to protect from cold
Below are the stops from where Pick up would be done in non AC bus from Mumbai along with timeline.
Please Note all are requested to come sharp on given timeline, if you missed the Bus timeline you miss the event.
31st Dec-Pick up points:-
Borivali Nation Park 12 pm
Jogeshwari JVLR turning under Flyover 12.30 pm
Opp Powai Plaza near IIT 12.50 pm
Gandhi nagar Junction 1.10 pm
Thane Teean Haat Naka -1.30 pm
*Term and Conditions:-*
• Campers will be responsible for any damage done to campsite property. Remuneration for the same will be expected.
• For your own safety, once you exit the tent please dust your shoes before wearing them (insects like to get cozy in the warmth of our footwear)
• Please zip up the tent every time you enter or exit it. You do not want insects flying into your tent and creating a nuisance for you at night.
• Stay in the campus premises only. Do NOT go in the restricted areas.
• Do not litter the campsite. Please use the dustbins provided.
• Keep the campsite premises clean, neat and hygienic.
• Do not eat food or snacks inside the tent. Keep the tent clean.
• Weapons, sharp items or any inflammable items are restricted on the campsite.
• Please do not take any of the campsite belongings along with you.
• Take care of your valuables (phones, cameras, laptops,money etc). The campsite doesn’t take responsibility for loss of any items.
• No smoking or drinking inside the tent.
• Please take off your shoes before entering the tent at all times
• Strictly NO USE OF DRUGS in any kind or any form in the campsite premises. If caught, legal action will be taken against the campers.
Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “When you go to the mountain leave only your footprints and bring back only memories”
#Camping #trekking #bhandardara #bonfire #campingnearmumbai #Newyearparty #welcome2019 #Newyearmumbai