Padmadurg Darshan & Shramadan Mohim by Dhairya Adventure and Durgaveer Pratishthan
Only 40 Seats Available
10.30 pm Assembling at Dadar TT
11.00 pm Departure from Dadar for Murud
03.00 am Arrival at Rajpuri Base village of Padma durg
06.00 am Refreshments, and Breakfast and tea
07.00 am Departure for Padma Durga (Kasa Fort)
07.30 am Arrival on Padma Durga
07.30 am to 12.30 pm Padmadurg Darhan
12.30 pm to 01.30 pm Lunch
01.30 pm to 03.00 pm Feedback & Discussion,
03.00 pm to 04.00 pm back to Rajapuri Base Village
04.30 pm Departure for Dadar
Approximately reach Dadar at 08.30 pm
Dadar to Dadar Bus travel
Morning tea and Break fast
Ferry charges to Padma Durg
Rs.650/- pp Non Refundable...
Things To carry:
Identity Cards, Water Bottle,Cap,Sunglasses,Suns creen lotion,Sweater,Slippers/Floaters,Dry snacks, Camera (With extra Batteries if req.) Extra Pair of Clothes
1) Will reach 'Rajapuri' Base village of Padma Durg early in morning. Will get time to relax.. Advisable to carry Sleeping bag or Sleeping mat...
2) Use Floaters /Water Slippers / Slippers for this visit it will be more convenient for Gad Darshan as well as Sharamadan
Rules and regulations:
1) Smoking,Drinking, any consumption of drugs are strictly prohibited...
2) If we find anyone doing same at any time while visiting fort or any time during event period we have rights to curtail that person from trek at same time without any prior intimation....
3) We are on the visit of Historical place visit not on Picnic participant requested to maintain discipline accordingly
4) Organizer has right to change schedule or alter schedule at any time for any reasons...
9768 782 5550
9833 458 151