One Day Trek to Kalsubai (Highest Peak of Maharashtra) on 23rd December Saturday leaving on Friday Night.
Little Brief :
Height: 5400 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Bari.
COST : INR 1000/- per head
22nd December 2018 Friday Night
The itinerary for the event will be as follows: We will be leaving by Kasara Local.
22:50 pm : CST
22:57 pm : Byculla
23:04 pm : Dadar
23:12 pm : Kurla
23:17 pm: Ghatkopar
23:27 pm: Mulund
22:31 pm: Thane
22:54 pm: Dombivli
00:03 am: Kalyan
01:18 am: Kasara
23rd December 2018 Saturday :
Meeting point – Kasara Stn
01:30 am : Leave for base villages by Private Vehicles.
03:30 am : Reach at Base village (Bari) & Rest Till Morning
06:00 am : Wake Up Call & Have Breakfast.
06:30 am : Introduction round & Start Trek
10:00 am : Reach on Top, Rest, Explore & enjoy View.
10:30 am : Start Descending
01:00 pm : Reach base Villages, Rest & Have Lunch
02:30 pm : Proceed to Kasara Stn.
04:30 pm : Reach Kasara Stn & Proceed to Mumbai
The estimated about Expenditure is about Rs 1000 /- Per Head
This will include Kasara Stn to Kasara Stn fare for Private Vehicle, Morning Breakfast-Tea, Lunch, Expertise Charges.
One needs to deposit Full payment into the following bank account to confirm his/her registration.
Registration is on first come first serve basis.
Your confirmation is considered only after receiving the registration amount.
For Booking please transfer RS 1100 into following account :
Deposit full Amount in following A/C……
Bank of Maharashtra
Name – Michael Dsouza
A/C - Saving Account no : 68016753951
IFSC Code - MAHB0001825
Branch - Naigaon (East) 01825
Once Payment is done kindly sms Transaction Number with your name & phone no.
You seat will be confirmed only after receiving the advance.
List of Items to carry
1. Return Train ticket to Kasara
2 . Ready to eat some food
3.Snugly fitting canvas shoes / Sports shoes, Sewing kit, spare shoes laces
4. Rucksack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
5. Water Bottle (3lts minimum) compulsory, Sun Cap, Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirt.
6. Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family doctor).
7. Personal bedding, sleeping Bag / 2 bed sheets & carry mat, safety pins.
8. Torch with spare set of batteries, Light weight towel. plate, tumbler, tea mug/ cup, spoon.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/skirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
3. Please avoid wearing gold and other jewellery (at own risk). Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags on treks.
Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek.
Cancellation and Refund:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
For Registrations Mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on :
MICHAEL D’SOUZA : 9833435293 / 9637847273