PTT : One Day Trek to Matheran Via Sun Set Point on10 December 2017.
Little Brief :
Type : Hill Fort
Height : 2600 approx
Range : Matheran
Matheran has garnered a reputation of one of the most favorite hill-stations around Mumbai for some reasons. The bountiful rains, good greenery and waterfalls around. Garbett Plateau is located in the south – west direction of Matheran, offering a 360 degree view of one of our all time favorite hill stations. Matheran is Famous & splendid hill station in Maharashtra, it covers an area of 8 square kilometers in Sahyadris. This Fantastic spot was discovered in 1850 by Hugh Poyntz Malet, the collector of Thane district. Garbett point is located on South-west side of Matheran with grand view of the plateau. Climate here is very cool with some breath taking views
Itinerary for the Trek :-
Meeting Point : Panvel Railway Stn - 08:00 am
08:20 am : Move to Panvel St.Bus Stand & Have Breakfast
09:30 am : Proceed to Dodhani by Public Transport.
10:30 am : Reach Base Village, Introduction Round & Start Trek
01:00 pm : Reach Sunset Point Matheran, Rest, Lunch & Explore
01:30 pm : Move to Dasturi Naka
02:30 pm : Reach Dasturi Naka & Take Taxi till Neral Station.
03:30 pm ; Reach Neral Station.
Note : This cost of the Event is Rs..550/-
Inclusive : Travelling from Panvel to Dodhani, Dasturi to Neral Station, Breakfast & , Pearl trek and tours charges.
Deposit full Amount in following A/C……
Bank of Maharashtra
Name – Michael D’souza
A/C - Saving Account no : 68016753951
IFSC Code - MAHB0001825
Branch - Naigaon (East) 01825
List of Items to carry
1 Lunch for the Day.
2. Snugly fitting canvas shoes / Sports shoes, Sewing kit, spare shoes laces
3. Rucksack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
4. Water Bottle (3lts minimum) compulsory, Sun Cap, Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirt.
5. Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family doctor).
6. Light weight towel. plate, tumbler, tea mug/ cup, spoon.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/skirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
3. Please avoid wearing gold and other jewellery (at own risk). Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags on treks.
Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek.
Cancellation and Refund:
1.If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
For Registrations Mail us at : email@example.com
or call on : Michael D’souza : 9833435293/ 9637847273.