PTT : One day Monsoon Trek to Irshalgad on 3rd September 2017
Little brief :-
Trek Type: Hill Trek
Height: 3700 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Irshalgad is a fortress located between Matheran and Panvel in Maharashtra, India. It is a sister fort to Prabalgad. The area of the fort is not large but
there are several water cisterns cut from the rock. The nearest village is Irshalwadi. Irshalgad pinnacle is accessible by an easy to
moderate 3.4 kilometre / 2 hour trek. Shivaji Maharaj captured the complete region of Kalyan and Bhiwandi, up to Rairi in May 1666. This fort too,
must have come under the Maratha rule at that time.
Itinenary of the Trek :
CST – Karjat Fast Local
06.10 am : CST
06.18 am : Byculla
06.24 am : Dadar
06.31 am : Kurla
06.35 am : Ghatkopars
06.50 am : Thane
07.02 am : Dombivli
07.10 am : Kalyan
08.00 am : Karjat
Meeting at Karjat Station sharp 08.00am
Travel in Tumtum till Base Village
Reach Base Village by 9:00 am
Introduction Round & Have breakfast
Start climbing Towards Irshalgad
Reach Irshalgad Top by 12.30 am
Explore the Fort & Have Lunch
Reach Base Village around 04.30pm
Reach Karjat Station by 05:30pm & Proceed to Mumbai.
Expenses for the Trek is 600/- per person
Morning Breakfast & Tea
Travel in tumtum from Karjat to Karjat
Guide and Expertise Charges
Deposit full Amount in following A/C……
Bank of Maharashtra
Name – Michael D’souza
A/C - Saving Account no : 68016753951
IFSC Code - MAHB0001825
Branch - Naigaon (East) 01825
List of Items to carry
1. Return train ticket ticket to Karjat
2. Lunch (Compulsory)
4. Snugly fitting canvas shoes / Sports shoes
5. Rucksack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
6. Water Bottle (3lts minimum) compulsory, Sun Cap, Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirt.
7. Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family doctor).
8. Torch with spare set of batteries, Light weight towel. plate, tumbler, tea mug/ cup, spoon.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/skirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
3. Please avoid wearing gold and other jewellery (at own risk). Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags on treks.
4. We do take utmost care of every member of the group during the event,but still each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek.
Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet. Double pack your valuables in plastic bags
Cancellation and Refund:
1.If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
For Registrations Mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on : Michael D’souza : 9833435293/ 9637847273.