One Day Trek to Peb Fort (Vikatgad) on 10th September 2017
Height : 2100 ft
Region : Matheran
Fees : 500 per head
It’s a small fort near the ranges of Matheran on northeast side of Panvel at a distance of 3-4 km on west side of Neral. It is also known as Vikatgad and has an elevation of 2100 feets. The forts and hills in and around Peb Fort are Nakhind, Chanderi, Mahasmal and Prabalgad. This fort is visible from the edge of Panorama Point at Matheran or from Matheran Toy Train after you cross the One Kiss Tunnel.
06:00 am : Catch the 6:10 am CST-Karjat fast local
Time table are as follows:-
6:10 am CST
6:18 am Byculla
6:24 am Dadar
6:31 am Kurla
6:35 am Ghatkopar
06:50 am Thane
07:02 am Dombivali
07:10 am Kalyan
07:14 am Vitthalwadi
07:16 am Ulhasnagar
07:20 am Ambarnath
07:27 am Badlapur
07:36 am Vangani
07:40 am Shelu
07:44 am Neral
Meeting Point : Neral Station
08:00 am : Have breakfast & Introduction Round.
08:30 am : Take a taxi to Dasturi naka.
09:00 am : Reach Dasturi naka and start trek
11:30 am : Reach Peb fort, explore and have lunch.
13:30 am : Start descend toward Dasturi naka taxi stand.
15:00 am : Reach Dasturi naka and take taxi till neral.
15:30 am : Reach Neral station and take next train to Mumbai
The cost of the trek is Rs.500 is to be paid in advance (half non-refundable) Includes: Morning tea & breakfast, Neral to Dasturi naka and back in a Taxi, Expertise charges.
One needs to deposit INR 500/- into the following bank account to confirm his/her registration.
The amount is to be deposited in the following account.
Name : Michael D’souza
Saving Account No: 68016753951
Name: Bank of Maharashtra
Branch: 01825 Naigaon (East)
Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Cell Number
Things to be carried:
Lunch for the Day
A bottle of water (Atleast 3 Ltrs),
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
Good trekking shoes,
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
Please avoid wearing GOLD and other ornaments.
Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet. Double pack your valuables in plastic bags
Before you call please note
Read the event itinerary at least once.
Expected batch size is 10-20. We don’t provide current bookings information till the bookings are closed.
All our treks are gender friendly and we had 30-40% female participants in all of our earlier event.
First come first serve basis of booking.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
3. We reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at your own risk)
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. Payment made is non refundable and non transferable.
Cancellation and Refund:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
For Registrations Mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on : MICHAEL D’SOUZA : 9833435293/96378472723