17-18 September 2017
Trek Fees INR 2,600/-
DUDH SAGAR WATERFALLS
Dudh sagar Waterfall is one of the highest water falls in India, and among the hundred highest waterfalls in the world. It lies in the southern part of Goa at Mollem, towards the border with Karnataka state. DudhSagar, literally means a Sea of Milk in the local Konkanni language, and gets its name as it appears like an overflowing sea of milk.
• Magnificent View of Dudhsagar Waterfall
• 12 kms walk through dense forest & railway track with beautiful Nature
• Famous spot in Chennai Express Movie
• India’s fifth tallest waterfall and is 227th in the world at 310 m
Meeting at Mumbai CST Railway station @ 11:30
12:10 Departure by Train NAGATCOIL EXP (16339) till Pune
15:45 Alight Pune have a Tea Tea/Coffee Break
16:20 Catch GOA EXPRESS (12780)
04:05 Will reach at Dudhsagar will take rest, fresh up, breakfast enjoy beauty of legendary waterfall of India dudhsagar, photography, Explore Surrounding Etc.
08:30 Will start our 12 KM Beautiful Trek through dense forest of Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary till KULEM
14:30 Will reach KULEM Station have our lunch.
17:15 Catch Kulem - Vasco da Gama Passenger
18:08 Will reach Madgaon take rest fresh up, tea coffee refreshment
19:15 Will Departure by Train MATSYAGANDA EXP (12620) for Mumbai
Day 3 (Tuesday)
06:30 will reach LTT (Mumbai)
Tour Cost: Rs. 2,600/- per participant
Confirm your participation by depositing Rs. 1,500/- (Non-refundable or Non-Transferable)
Note : Very Limited Train Tickets available
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction id, Name.
1. To and fro travelling from Mumbai to Mumbai in SL Class
2. Lunch, Breakfast and Tea refreshments
3. All permissions, Forest Charges Etc.
4. Expertise Charges
1. Food during Train journey
2. Anything mentioned than above
3. Mineral water or soft drinks
4. Emergency transport costs
What to carry?
Good walking shoes with good grip.
A strong Back-Pack (preferably water proof).
A light backpack
High Quality Torch (A must)
Raincoat (You would love walking under rain)
Full length Lowers, calf length socks ( 2 pairs)An extra pair of clothing’s (track pants swim shorts & extra pair of inner garments.)No floaters/Slippers
Fully charged camera and mobile phone
Zip Lock Plastics to keep wallet, Cash, Mobile etc. Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
Monsoon Safety Measures
Keep clothes, money, camera, phone etc. in polythenes while packing
Wear shoes with good grips
Use repellents to keep bugs away
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid to bring valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
4) Trekking is not a leisure trip so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks and Regard’s