Trek Fees: Rs. 1,150/- Per Participant
This is an beautiful trekking and overnight home stay tour. Rajmachi is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in India. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan fort and Manaranjan Fort. Rajmachi Fort is a popular trekking destination. It is a very famous fort located near two famous hills of Maharashtra, Lonavala and Khandala. fort was a strategic fort to control Borghat(ghat between Khopoli and Khandala on (Mumbai-Pune route) which was a historical trade route
• Trek to Shrivardhan fort
• Trek to Manaranjan fort
• Ancient Shiva Temple
• Udaysagar lake
• Camping under million of stars
• Delicious home made food (Jain/Veg./Non-Veg.)
• Easy Level Trek
Tentative Itinerary for the Event is as given below:
Meeting point: Saturday 13th Jan 2018: Lonavala Station @ 8:50 AM
Suggested train from Mumbai to Lonavala : INTERCITY EXP (12127)
Mumbai CST: 06:40 AM
Dadar: 6:50 AM
Thane: 07:12 AM
Lonavala: 08:48 AM
09:10 am: Start our journey towards base village by Jeep. Breakfast on the way.
10:50 am: Will reach Udhewadi Village (Rajmachi), Fresh up & rest.
11:20 am: Will trek to Shrivardhan Fort Explore Fort, Photography.
02:30 pm: Back to base have delicious lunch cooked by villagers and afterwards will visit Ancient Shiva Temple & Udaysagar Lake near by.
04:30 pm: Will trek to Manranjan Fort from where we can enjoy beautiful view of sunset.
07:00 pm: Will back to base have evening tea refreshment. And its time to pitching tents by won.
07:30 pm to 9:30 pm : Fun games & lot of entertainment activities
09:30 pm: Dinner time (Delicious food cooked by villagers)
11:45 pm: Fun continues with bon fire till lights off (Enjoy the amazing experience of having a nap in village home.)
08:00 am: Good Morning and get fresh, Enjoy Morning Tea, Breakfast
09:00 am: Will start our return journey towards Lonavala by Jeep.
10:30 pm: Will reach at Lolavala station approx. and start our journey towards detonations
Note: Many Travel options available from Lonavala to Mumbai
Trek Fees: Rs. 1,150 /- Per Participants
1. To and fro travelling from Lonavala to Lonavala by Pvt. Jeep (Sharing)
2. Accommodation in Tents/Village home with camping mattress.
3. Day 1. Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea Snacks & Dinner
Day 2. Breakfast & Tea.
4. Entry fee at Rajmachi
5. Expertise charges
1. Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
2. Cold drink, Mineral Water Etc. & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc.
3. Insurance Coverage
4. Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
Things to Carry:
• Blanket or sleeping bag (Must)
• Extra Clothes
• Torch and extra cell / Candles and Matchbox or Lighter (Must)
• Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
• Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc.
• Towel and Soap, personal toiletries, Sanitary Kit
• Water Bottle (2 Liter Must)
• Dry Food (snacks)
• Mosquito repellent cream
Toilet Facilities: Although you will be staying in tents, Indian Toilets are available near by camp site
Accommodation: Please don’t expect surroundings with urban influences. We want you to experience a natural, peaceful and stress-free holiday. Comfortable accommodation in Tents. Accommodation also available on sharing basis in Cottages. Perfect for a relaxing break amidst nature, and engaging in fun activities with your family and friends
To book one has to Transfer/Deposit advance amount of Rs 500/- in below mention bank a/c
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
For Cancellation, if you inform us,
Less than 1 days prior: No refund
Less than 2 days prior: 50% of the total event costs would be deducted.
Less than 5 days prior: 25% of the total event costs would be deducted.
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physicians advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid to bring valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
4) Trekking is not a leisure trip so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks & Regard’s
P.E.A.K. TROOPS TREKKERS & TRAVELLERS