Height: 12,500 Ft.
Cost: 7,100 INR
Cont. +91 9029148241
Fix Departure Dates
December 2018: 01st | 08th | 15th | 22nd | 29th
January 2019: 5th | 12th | 19th | 26th
Kedarkantha is a mountain peak located in the region of Uttarakhand with the elevation of 12,500 ft. Kedarkantha Meadow is a Three days climb from our base camp in Sankri. It is a beautiful trek that runs through the Govind Pashu Vihar range, which is known for its wildflowers and it also gives you an opportunity, especially for the new trekkers who are beginners and want to get a feel for trekking. Kedarkantha trekking is a classic round the year trek which is filled with snow even in the April and later in the summer, the meadows will be filled with flowers giving you an excellent view of nature. You will visit the sacred lake at the Jud aka Talab and will be surrounded by Kedarkantha snow covering peaks of the beautiful Himalaya. Kedarkantha has beautiful forest covered areas and you will get a good, worth remembering the experience in the valley of God. You will get to visit the Shiv and Ganpati temple on top of the Kedarkantha mountain.
Day1: Dehradun Station to Sankri (210km) (7/8 Hrs)
Pick up to you Dehradun Railway Station to Sankri Drive (210km) (7/8 Hrs) from Dehradun to Sankri (1950mt) through the Yamuna and Tons valleys across the Yamuna bridge, Nainbagh, Nowgaon, Purola, Jarmola (Jarmola is one of the biggest and most beautiful pine forests in Asia), Mori and Netwar. Trek to a tiny market in Sankri, a few wooden huts serve simple yet delicious food. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day2: Trek from Sankri to Juda ka Talab (5km) (3/4 Hrs)
After breakfast Sankri To Juda ka talab by Trek, (5kmt) (3/4 Hrs) Juda ta talab (2700mt) on an even surface through thick forests, with a few water falls on the way. Dinner and overnight stay at Juda ka talab almost to perfect setting as a camp site with large talab surrounded by tree line in tent at the camping
Day3: Juda ka Talab to Kedarkanth Base Camp (4km) (3/4hrs)
After breakfast start trek to, to Bainya (kedarkanta base camp 3400mt). You could either opt for the steep climb of Bainya Thach, which is a path with beautiful views, or Dinner and overnight stay at the Kedarkanta Base comp site in tent.
Day4: Base Camp to Kedarkantha Summit to Hargaon 7km (5/6hrs)
After breakfast from- Kedarkanta (Bainya base To Kedarkantha Summit (3812mtr) by trek 7km hargano thach (4/5hrs) On Kedarkanta (3812mt) mountains, with packed lunch, to Pokhrola thach on a gradual ascent that offers excellent views of the snow-covered mountains and vast valleys with huge water falls. The area is home to a number of rare species of Himalayan birds, Animal All Forest area and flowers, and is full of birch and spruce. After the last steep climb of. The beautiful Swargarohini, Harkidun Valley and Kalanage / black Pick stands tall overlooking this Valley of God. Shiv, back to camp site Dinner and overnight stay at the Camping at tent.
Day5 : Hargaon to Sankri base camp (7km) (5/6hrs)
After breakfast from- Hargano thach to Sankri by Trek (7kmt) (1920mt) (5/6hrs) After breakfast hargano to sankri done to apple orchid The Beautiful, Valley an Out of area to view some hats and Har-ki-Dun Valley and The beautiful Swargarohini Peak (6387Mt.) overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day6: Sankri to Dehradun
After breakfast drive back to Dehradun. Trek ended with good memories.
Trek Fees: - INR 7,100/- Per Person
1. Accommodation. (Hotel & Tent).
2. Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian + Local food as per menu on the trek.
3. Forest camping charges.
4. Trek Permits.
5. Tent, Sleeping bag, Mattress, Liner, Pillow Toilet tents.
6. Cup, Plate, Spoon, Soup plate.
7. Safety equipment's with first aid medical kits.
8. Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff
1. Transportation from Dehradun to Dehradun
2. Any kind of personal expenses.
3. Food during the transit.
5. Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
6. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes”.
To book one has to transfer/deposit 50% advance trekking fees amount in below mention bank a/c
Beneficiary : Raj Singh
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR BRANCH, BORIVALI (W.), MUMBAI
UPI Transfer: 9029148241@ybl
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
Things to Carry:
✓ Rucksack 60L
✓ Cotton clothes
✓ Good trekking shoes
✓ Warm jacket
✓ Woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears
✓ UV rays protected sunglasses
✓ Extra socks
✓ Water bottle
✓ Cold Cream, Sunscreen, Toilet Soap, Towel
✓ Walking Stick
✓ Personal Medicines
HOW TO REACH
Dehradun is connected by regular train services to cities Delhi, Lucknow, Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Ujjain, Chennai, and Varanasi. The Dehradun Railway Station has located 1-2 kilometers away from the city center and should take you only ten minutes, depending on traffic. Dehradun is connected to the rest of the country by trains such as the Shatabdi Express, Jan Shatabdi Express, Dehradun AC Express, Doon Express, Bandra Express and the Amritsar-Dehradun Express among others.
Dehradun’s airport is the Jolly Grant Airport, which is located 20 km away from the city center. Air India, Jet Airways, Jet Konnect and Spice Jet have regular flights to Dehradun. You can hire a taxi from the airport to reach the Station, which should take you 40 to 45 minutes depending upon traffic.
Dehradun is well connected to most cities such as Delhi, Shimla, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Agra and Mussoorie by Volvo, Deluxe, semi-deluxe and Uttarakhand State Transport buses. These buses arrive and depart from the Dehradun Inter-State Bus Terminal (ISBT) near Clement Town. Buses depart from here every 15 minutes to one hour. You can hire a sharing Auto from ISBT to reach the Station, which should take you 10 to 20 minutes depending upon traffic.
If for any reason one wishes to cancel his/her trek, an email intimation needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Cancellation requests will not be taken over a phone call. However, one can phone to check whether the cancellation has been processed.
• 30 days or more before the date of departure: 50% of total cost.
• Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure – Advance amount will be forfeited.
• Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure – 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
• Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure – 50% of package price will be forfeited.
• Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package Price will be forfeited
• In the case of no show - 100% cancellation applicable.
Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by 'A/C payee' cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency. Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable:-
i. For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
ii. Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the company to confirm the reservation
iii. If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
iv. If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
v. Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures. vi. If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
vii. Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non-refundable and date change is not allowed. For all Card payments - Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
The Company reserves the right to:
• Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
• Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
• Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
• Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
• Change the routing of Air Travel.
• Change hotel and/tour programmed due to unavoidable circumstances.
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid bringing valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Organizers reserve the right to make changes or cancelled to their programs at any Point of time without prior notification
4) This Trek is not a leisure trip its categorized under adventure sports so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
Also join us @ Face book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
Please share this event with your friends also who might be interested in our events
(If call not answered then drop a message or Whatsapp text)
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks & Regard’s
Raj Singh : Cont. +91 6029148241
P.E.A.K. Troops Trekkers & Travellers
Passion + Exposure+ Adventure + Knowledge
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India