Location: Himachal Pradesh
Max Altitude : 14,100 Ft.
Cost: INR 5,500/- p.p.
Cont. +91 9029148241
Fix Departure Dates
May 2019: 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th
June 2019: 08th, 15th, 22nd & 29th
July 2019: 06th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th & 28th
Aug. 2019: 03rd, 04th, 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th & 31st
Sep. 2019: 01st, 07th, 08th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 28th & 29th
Bhrigu Lake Trek is a short trek near Manali which takes you to pristine Bhrigu Lake located at an elevation of around 4,300 metres (14,100 ft) in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh. It is located to the east of Rohtang Pass and this trek offers some of the best views of Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal Range of Himalayas..
Detailed trek itinerary
Day 1: Arrive at Manali Trekking Camp at Prini and Free to Explore Manali
Arrive at Manali by Delhi Manali Volvo bus at Private Bus Stand Manali and from there take rickshaw to reach at our Trekking Camp at Prini Manali which is around 2 Kms from Mall Road. Check in at Manali Trekking Camp get freshen up and relax. You are free to explore surroundings or relax in camp or take short local bus ride to Mall road and explore. In the evening gather for short briefing over soup for Bhrigu Lake Trek. The Bhrigu Lake trek starts at Gulaba. The 24 km route to Gulaba goes through Manali-Rohtang Pass road, past Kolang, Palchan, and Kothi. One gets amazing views of pine forests and green mountains. The gigantic Dhauladhar range is visible from the trail to Rola Khuli that makes for a beautiful view.
Day 2: Drive from Manali to Gulaba and Trek to Rola Kholi Camp
Altitude: 10,370 ft. to 12,565 ft
Time taken: 4 hours approx.
Distance: 6 km
Trek gradient: Moderate
The Bhrigu Lake trek starts with a sharp climb. After approximately 20 minutes, the trail moves in an open pasture where cattle herders camp. The first 1.5 hours are a steep ascent and then there is a gradual ascent till campsite, via Kolang Nallah. The trek route passes through the virgin forest with views of Manali & Solang. En route you can spot Mt. Hanuman Tibba and the Seven Sister peaks. Bhrigu Lake Trek is the best shortest trek near Manali which takes you to the height of 4400 meters and gives you amazing views of Dhauladhar Range.
Day 3: Trek from Rhola Kholi to Bhrigu Lake and then back to Rhola Kholi.
Altitude: 12,565 ft to 14,009 ft
Time taken: 6-7 hour
Distance: 10 km
Trek gradient: Moderate
Bhrigu Lake is situated between two high-altitude crests. You begin your hike to the first crest which is an hour away. As soon as you reach there, you see an oval glacial lake in the expanse which is The Bhrigu Lake. Bhrigu Lake Trek in June you will find lot of snow depending on the snow conditions and Bhrigu Lake Trek in July is through lush green meadows. Depending on the time of year, the lake is either covered by snow or surrounded by green grass. After spending some time at the Bhrigu lake we will trek back by the same route to Rola Kholi campsite.
Day 4: Trek from Rola Kholi to Gulaba. Drive back to Manali
Altitude: 12,565 ft to 10,370 ft
Time taken: 3-4 hours, 5 km
Trek gradient: Easy. Mostly descending.
Today is the last day of our Bhrigu Lake Trek and the descent to Gulaba can be a bit abrupt. It takes 3-4 hours to reach Gulaba. Then we drive back to Manali the same day. It will take us around one hour to drive from Gulaba to our Manali Trekking Camp depending on traffic in manali conditions. Traffic in Manali in May and June is quite chaotic so accordingly book your bus tickets. Upon reaching our Manali Trekking Camp collect your luggage. We will have short feedback session and Manali Bhrigu Lake Trek complete certification distribution.
Trek Fees: - INR 5,500/- Per Participants
• 03 Nights tented accommodation (Treple Sharing)
• All Veg Meals from day 1st Dinner to till Day 4th Breakfast.
• Morning – Evening Tea/Coffee with light snacks.
• All fees and Permit (for Indians).
• Surface transfer from Manali to Manali (As per the Itinerary)
• Basic First Aid Medical kit.
• Qualified and experienced Trek Leader and support staff.
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusions”.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Food during the transit.
• Insurance. Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
• Unscheduled stay due to the landslide.
• Cost Escalation due to “Force Majeure” and evacuation charges.
Note: Accommodation will be separate for Male and Female.
To book one has to transfer/deposit 50% advance trekking fees amount in below mention bank a/c remaining seven day before actual trek date
Beneficiary : Raj Singh
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR BRANCH, BORIVALI (W.), MUMBAI
UPI Transfer: [email protected]
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
Things to Carry:
Poncho, Rain Coat or Umbrella any one is must
Backpack (Min 35 Ltrs)
Floaters or Sandals
2 Pairs of Quick Dry Tees and Track Pants
2 Pair of Socks
Full Sleeve Sweater or Fleece Jacket
One Heavy Jacket
Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+)
Water Bottle 1 Lt
Headlamp or torch with fresh pair of batteries
Personal Toilet Kit and toilet paper
Personal Medicine Kit
Woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears
UV rays protected sunglasses
CAMERA with huge memory card and fully charged with extra batteries !
HOW TO REACH
Manali is the base location for our Humpta Pass trek. Our meeting point in Manali is the Government bus stand opposite the mall road. We will pick you up at 11:00 AM in the morning and start the drive to jobri. The entire drive from Manali to Jobri takes around 1 Hour.
Reaching Manali by Road (Bus)
Manali is well connected with comfortable Volvo buses run by government and private operators. You can catch luxury and normal buses to Manali which are available from ISBT Kashmiri Gate in delhi. The journey takes around 12-14 hours.
Reaching Manali by Air
Closest airport to Manali is Kullu Airport which is well connected via flights from Delhi. The distance between Kullu and Manali is around 1 hour. To check flights available check makemytrip.com/yatra.com/easmytrip etc.
If for any reason one wishes to cancel his/her trek, an email intimation needs to be sent to [email protected] Cancellation requests will not be taken over a phone call. However, one can phone to check whether the cancellation has been processed.
• 30 days or more before the date of departure: 50% of total cost.
• Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure – Advance amount will be forfeited.
• Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure – 35% of package price or Advance whichever is
higher will be forfeited.
• Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure – 50% of package price will be forfeited.
• Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package Price will be forfeited
• In the case of no show - 100% cancellation applicable.
Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by 'A/C payee' cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency. Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable:-
i. For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
ii. Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the company
to confirm the reservation
iii. If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
iv. If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
v. Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures. vi. If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
vii. Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non-refundable and date change is not allowed. For all Card payments - Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
The Company reserves the right to:
• Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
• Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
• Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
• Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
• Change the routing of Air Travel.
• Change hotel and/tour programmed due to unavoidable circumstances.
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid bringing valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Organizers reserve the right to make changes or cancelled to their programs at any Point of time without prior notification
4) This Trek is not a leisure trip its categorized under adventure sports so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
Also join us @ Face book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
Please share this event with your friends also who might be interested in our events
(If call not answered then drop a message or Whatsapp text)
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks & Regard’s
Passion + Exposure+ Adventure + Knowledge
Email: [email protected]
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India