Statue of Unity is world's tallest Statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, He was an Architect of Modern India who united 500+ Princely states to Give India its shape, also known as Bismarck of Modern India helped in build in great Republic of India. Statue of Unity is Highest Standing Statue of World, Total Height of 182 meters, while Statue of Liberty is only 92 Meters.
Statue of Unity - 10 Important Tourist facts
1. Highest Standing Statue of World Located Just 1 hour flight from Mumbai. and located 100 kms from Vadodara, 200kms from Ahmadabad -Gujarat - India
2. Located on Picturesque river-island known as Sadhu-Bet Island facing Narmada Dam (Sardar Sarovar dam) near Rajpipla - Gujarat ( 100 kms from Vadodara)
3. Rajpipla is an unexplored Tribal Town Famous of Local Cuisines, Exotic Herbs, Valley of Flowers located at 100 kilometres southeast of the city of Vadodara in Gujarat State of India.
4. Vadodara Can be Reached in Just 1 hour time by Flight from Mumbai & Site is another 100 kms from Vadodara.
5. The Complex is approximately 5 Acres and are surrounded by a 12 km2 artificial lake on Narmada Dam waters. A great site for families and tourists.
6. Explore Local Ladvi Tribal Tour - A Unique Tribe in India.
7. Iron for the Statue was Collected from all over India. Around 12,000 bronze panels were used in the exterior, weighing almost 1,850 tonnes
8. Statue of Unity is located some 200km (125 miles) from Gujarat's main city, Ahmedabad, will attract about 2.5 million annual visitors and will help boost local economy.
9. Visitors to Statue of Unity can go up to the viewing gallery, which is located near the chest of the statue at a height of 153m.
10. The Statue of Unity weighs about 67,000 tonnes and has been built to withstand major earthquakes as well as heavy winds.
Statue of Unity
The world's tallest statue, dedicated to the Iron Man of India has been unveiled today. Aptly called the Statue of Unity, Sardar Patel's mammoth replica constructed at a cost of Rs 2,989 crore, the 182-metre sculpture has been dedicated to the nation.
This is beautiful temple carved with idols of God's and Goddesses around famous pilgrimage places. It also reminds us of many mythological stories from various books. The temple blooms into its full aura after sunset when light decoration gets visible. This is a must visit place in Narmada district.
Day 01:- Mumbai – Vadodra (Gujrat)
Travel starts on Saturday 19th January 2019 from Bandra Terminus (Mumbai) at 00:15, Borivali at 00:46 by Bdts Jbp Sup Spl Train. Over night Journey.
Reach early morning at vadodra after fresh up and breakfast proceed to Statue of Unity early Morning located at approx 100 kms away. Reach the site by 10 AM and start Sight Seeing Tour, The Statue of Unity is open on all days for the public from 9 am to 6 pm.
Visit the following in whole day
2. Statue of Unity
3. Near by valley of flowers,
4. The Sardar Patel Memorial,
5. Museum and audio-visual gallery,
6. Sardar Sarovar Dam.
7. Swaminarayan Temple
Evening back to Vadodra and after dinner catch Bus (Sleeper ) for Mumbai.
Day 02:- Vadodra-Mumbai
Reach Mumbai around 07:00 AM. Tour ends with happy memories.
Tour Date: 19th - 20th January 2019
Tour Fees: 2,950/- Per Participants
SL Class Confirm train Ticket (Mumbai-Vadodra)
Transportation & Sight Seeing by Pvt. AC Car
Sleeper Bus Ticket Vadodra to Mumbai
Entry tickets for Statue of Unity (View Gallery)
Taxes that is currently applicable
Expertise and Guide Charges
Anything other than above mentioned inclusion.
Any meal during tour.
Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
To book one has to transfer/deposit full tour package cost in below mention account
Beneficiary Name : Raj Singh
Account No : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK
Once transaction is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
CANCELLATION POLICY: -
• 20% cancellation of the package cost after confirmation
• 25% cancellation of the package cost before 7 days of the traveling date.
• 50% cancellation of the package cost before 04 days of the traveling date.
• 100% cancellations before 02 days of the travels date.
• Any train and flight tickets cancellation will be applicable as per Indian railway / airline rules.
• Refund/adjustment can be given only after receiving the refund from train or Airline Company.
• No cancellation & any refund will be made at any cost in case of bad weather or Political & Religious bands which is beyond the control of the organizer
Let us know if you have any questions or quarries about this tour
Thanks & Regard’s
Passion + Exposure+ Adventure + Knowledge
(P.E.A.K. Troops Trekkers & Travellers)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India