Batch 1: 02 Dec. 2018
Batch 2: 05 Dec. 2018
Batch 3: 09 Dec. 2018
Batch 4: 12 Dec. 2018
“ Experience Kutchi, Gujarati Style Utsav Under White Rann“
Rann Utsav is an awesome festival of Kutch, Gujarat, India. It is a Carnival of Music, Dance, nature beauty of White Rann and much more then that when visit under the full Moon. Kutch Rann Utsav is the shimmering landscape that gives the enchanting moments of this Fest, which feels like as Heaven On Earth during Festival Time. In fact, it’s a Family holiday destination to explore fun moments and store in cameras for life time.
v 02 Nights Stay Near Rann of Kutch
v Daily Cultural Program at Resort
v Indoor Games and Facilities at Resort
v Delicious Gujarati Food
v Bhuj & Mandavi Sight Seeing
ITINERARY FOR THE TOUR
Departure from Mumbai for Bhuj by train at afternoon.
Reach at Bhuj Morning 7 and proceed to Kutch Resort. Check in and Fresh up at Resort and go for Sightseeing of Kalo Dungar & Gandhi Nu Gam afternoon return back to resort. Lunch and rest at Resort, After Evening High Tea and Snacks and proceed for sightseeing of Great White Rann of Kutch enjoy sunset and activities at Rann, after sunset back to resort, Dinner and Night Stay at Kutch Resort with complementary Cultural Program and Camp Fire at Resort.
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Mandvi Beach covering 72 Jinalay, Vijay Vilash Palace, Shyamji Krushna Verma Memorial, Lunch at Mandvi, After Lunch go for Mandvi Beach enjoy your evening at Mandvi Beach, After sunset return back to Kutch Resort, Dinner and Night Stay at Kutch Resort
After breakfast followed by check out from resort and proceed for Bhuj Sightseeing covering Aina Mahal, Pragh Mahal Museum, Swaminarayan Temple, Lunch at Bhuj, Vande Mataram Memorial, Hira Laxmi Craft Park, Evening drop at railway station, start return journey to Mumbai by train .
Reach Mumbai at afternoon and tour ends with happy memories.
Tour Package Cost:
Non Ac Swiss Tent Package Rs. 8,150/- Per Person
Ac Bhunga Package Rs. 8,550/- Per Person
· Non AC SL Class Train Tickets (Mum-Bhuj-Mum)
· Meals as per mention in itinerary
· Accommodation in Non AC Swiss Tent / AC Bhunga as per Package
· Toll Parking & D.A.
· Any Meal during Train Journey, Day2 breakfast & Day 4 Dinner
· Any other not mansion in Inclusions.
· Coolie / Porter / Guide Charges
· Any Entrance, Camera Charges During Sightseeing
· Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
· Any other meals.
· Travel Insurance.
· Any Kind of entry or Permission.
· Personal Expenses, Telephone, Laundry, Tips etc.
· Gujarat is a 'Dry State' by law when it comes to alcoholic drinks.
· It is therefore illegal to carry, purchase or consume alcohol in the entire Gujarat state.
· Alcoholic drinks are strictly not allowed.
· Resort / Hotels reserves the right, not allow any guest/s whom we find drunk.
· Actual Journey is not responsible, if any guest is/are caught by local police in drunken condition or doing any illegal activities.
As per the govt. directive, foreigners are requested to produce their passport as photo identity proof and Visa for check inn process and Indians can produce any govt. approved photo identity such as Driving License / Aadhar Card / Voter ID card / Passport at the point of check-in at the hotel, and Safari / Jungle Safari etc, entry time (PAN Card is not valid). Visa is compulsory for foreigner at the time of hotel / Resort check inn and also at check point of Govt. during the travelling / Sightseeing.
Holidays: During local or national holidays or special events, peek seasons, on Sundays, and during religious occasions, certain facilities such as museums, churches, restaurants, sightseeing tours, hotels, and shopping may be limited or not available. Alternatives will be offered whenever possible. Actual Journey cannot be held responsible for any closures, necessary itinerary changes or curtails for any reason.
All meals will be served at dining area, meals will not be served in room
For jain meals need to inform at the time of booking
100% at the time of Booking
Beneficiary Name : Raj Singh
Account No: 912010022801101 (Saving)
IFSC Code : UTIB0001703, Axis Bank, BO : Yogi Nagar, Borivali (Mumbai)
UPI Transfer …………… 9029148241@YBL
General Notes and T&C for Tour Booking.
· Entry Fees Charges for Foreigner Would Be Different Form the Indian.
· Driver Will Be Acquainted with the local Language Only
· Request you to please confirm rates before booking.
· Rooms and hotels are subject to availability at the time of receiving booking.
· In case of non-availability of the mentioned hotels, similar hotel will be provided, which can change the above tour package costing.
· Package costing change without prior notice.
· Rates are not valid for Special dates, Long Weekends and Festivals.
· No Refund for any unutilized rooms, service or sightseeing.
· All prices are in Indian Rupees and rates are only for Indian National only.
Notice given for Cancellation
30% of total cost
60% of total cost
80% of total cost
07 Days or less
100% of total cost
For further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks & Regard’s
(P.E.A.K. Troops Trekkers & Travellers)
Passion + Exposure+ Adventure + Knowledge
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India