The search for the best fitting and convenient Bhutan package from Mumbai end with this one, that takes you from the financial capital of India to one of the most gifted countries in terms of beauty of the Himalayas. Bhutan surely packs quite a punch of beauty and adventure despite being such a landlocked and remote country. Taking you to the most beautiful additions on the landscape of Himalayas, Bhutan promises to dazzle you at every turn you take here, bringing you some of the most serene experiences and places that are offered here.
Day 01 : Mumbai
A Departure from Mumbai by GUWAHATI EXPRES 15645 at 08:05 from LTT, Kalyan 8:40
Day 02: Journey
A Day-Night train Journey
Day 03: New Alipurduar to Phuntsoling
Reach New Alipurduar at 04.55 A.M. and proceed to Phuntsoling. Check in hotel. Completing the permits formalities. Visit 2 or 3 points at Phuntsoling. Night stay at Phuntsoling.
Day 4: Phuntsoling to Thimpu
After breakfast drive to Thimpu via the wonderful mystic town Gedu which is 9000 ft above the sea level and Chhukha Dam. On the way visit Khorbandi Gumpha, Wonkha Waterfalls and halt at Chojun to take photographs of confluence of two rivers of Bhutan, Thimpu Chu and Paro Chu. Lunch will be served on the way. Reach Thimpu in the evening. Check in hotel. Night stay at Thimpu.
Day 5: Thimpu Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Thimpu local sightseeing (Buddhist Temple, Chong Gangkha Monastery, Archery Ground, Handicrafts Emporium, Folk Heritage Museum-Textile Museum, Motithang Takin Preserve. Night stay at Thimpu.
Day 6: Thimpu to Punakha
After breakfast proceed to Punakha. On the way visit Dochula View Point. After lunch visit Chimi Lhakhang (Fertility Temple), Punakha Dzong. Overnight stay at Punakha.
Day 7: Punakha to Paro
After breakfast start for Paro. After lunch visit Taktsang Monestary (Tiger's Nest). Night stay at Paro.
Day 8: Paro- Chella Pass
After breakfast you will be transferred to Chella Pass- The Haa Valley, the highest moterable pass of Bhutan and enjoy the beautiful greenery and photo clicks drive back for lunch at Paro Town and evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 9: Paro- New Alipurduar
After breakfast proceed to New Alipurdar for boarding train for Mumbai. Night at train.
Day 10: Journey
A Day-Night Train Journey
Day 11: Mumbai
Reach Mumbai LTT 20:00 & Tour ends with happy memories.
Tour Package Cost: Rs. 21,600/- Per Participant (For Indian Tourist)
Ø SL class Train Tickets (Round Trip)
Ø Luxury Hotel accommodation
Ø Breakfast, lunch and dinner - all in buffet system
Ø All transfers, sightseeing & overland journey by pvt. Vehicle as per the program,
Ø Tour Guide
Ø Driver’s allowances like toll, tax & parking’s, night halt etc.
· Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices inclusions”
· Monument & museum entry fee, camera fee etc,
· Medical & Travel insurance
· Expenses such as tips, laundry, table drinks, starters travel tips. etc.
· Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather conditions, Road blocks & nature c
· Any addition in Tax or Fuel charges increase by Transport Company, Govt. etc. will be chargeable to
· Any Meal during Train Journey
Please carry the following items:
1. PHOTO IDS: Please carry original copy along with 5 Xerox copies of the following documents:
i) Passport/ Voter ID
ii) Passport/ Valid School ID and Birth Certificate
iii) Passport size photographs (5-7).
2. You will be provided with the valid permits, please retain them carefully since those will be required while you return back to India, hence, do not loose the permits.
3. Kindly make sure that all your documents are up to date.
4. Kindly carry a photocopy of the picture page, of the passport that shows the number. In case you loose your passport, it can be helpful, in getting the new passport as well.
5. Do not forget to carry the travel tickets with you.
6. Documents for Travel Insurance, if applicable.
7. A copy of valid permit and an ID proof would help you in getting a SIM card from Bhutan.
8. It would be helpful if you carry Guide Map of Bhutan.
9. It is likely to rain in Bhutan throughout the year, so it is advisable to carry a rain jacket and umbrella with you.
10. For sun protection, kindly carry sun glasses, hat/ cap, sun screen lotion.
11. A pen/ Notepad throughout the trip to jot down important things while traveling.
12. Emergency contact numbers should be kept handy.
13. A handy Towel, paper soaps/ Sanitizer is always helpful.
14. Shaving kit, if you are planning for long vacation.
15. The necessary items should be packed in a hand bag.
16. It is always advisable to carry enough cash since only International Credit cards are acceptable at the hotels. Therefore, kindly do not depend upon the ATM cards.
17. Tobacco and its products are banned in Bhutan. Do not carry such products.
18. And do not bring any plant/ such agricultural product from Bhutan. It is considered illegal.
20. Current is 220 Volts. Wall plugs are normally round, two pronged European type- therefore please bring your adapter plugs.
21. Currency may be exchanged at Airport/ banks/ hotels. However, it is a difficult task, once you leave Thimpu. The exchange rates change every week.
22. For the sake of safety, in case traveler’s cheques are carried (American Express, Master Card and Visa), they are also acceptable.
23. Carry a flashlight/ torch along with few batteries.
24. You may carry a binocular for clear distant views.
25. If you are carrying a camera, please carry spare batteries, tripod stand, films etc.
26. You can freely capture pictures for the outside views of the monasteries, hills, landscapes, markets but the photography is not allowed inside the monasteries.
27. Adequate shoes/ slippers/ socks etc. Please make sure that the shoes are comfortable enough and protective from weather and rugged terrain.
28. Warm and waterproof gloves/ boots.
29. It is advisable to carry insect repellant
1. Shampoo and conditioner.
2. Body Cleanser and body lotion.
4. Lip Balm in case of dryness.
5. Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Make up kit, Hair Brush
6. Contact lenses/ Eye Glasses if you use.
7. Antiseptic Cream
ENTERTAINMENT WHILE TRAVELING:
1. Carry few light books to read if you are fond of reading books.
2. Carry a music player for entertainment
3. Ear phones/ Ear plugs to avoid noise while traveling or sleeping
MEDICAL BOX: Personal medical kit for personal use and for the routine medicines, provided you have the prescribed authentication for the medicines.
1. Aspirin, Travel sickness, Altitude Sickness pills.
2. Antacid and anti- diarrhea pills.
3. Important hygiene products
1. For entry at the monasteries, it is advisable to avoid shorts and prefer covering full sleeves and long trousers for both men and women. Slip on shoes would be preferable so that they can be easily removed at the monasteries.
2. Woolen/ Sweat Shirts, Gloves, Caps, Thermals- depending upon the time of the year you are planning your trip.
3. For May- since this month is a pleasant month to visit Bhutan. Therefore, it is advisable to carry light clothes as it is warm between March and July. However, during the nights, it can be cool so please carry light woolens.
4. For September till November- it gets quite cold during the winters, so it is advised to carry heavy woolens, a wind cheater and a fleece jacket.
5. Swim wear in case you wish to experience traditional hot stone bath or hot springs.
For confirm your seat please Transfer/Deposits 50% tour fees in below mention Bank Account as advance
(remaining balance should be paid 15 days before of actual tour date)
Bank Account Details
Beneficiary : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703
UPI Transfer at: peaktroops@okaxis
AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client:
When a Cancellation Is made
Cancellation Charges per person
on or before 30 days prior to the departure of the Tour
Initial deposit amount
29 -15 Days prior to the departure of the Tour
50%of the Total Tour Cost
14 days or less prior to date of departure or a "No Show " on the tour
100%of the Total Tour Cost.
Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests results in cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the above-mentioned table.The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company. If the Client has booked any other services such as air / train tickets or any third party product, then the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges against booking and cancelling such services for the Client.
Refunds (If any) for amendments and/or cancellations will be paid directly to the Client for booking made directly with the Company by way of Demand draft/Crossed cheque/ Cash at the discretion of the Company. For Bookings routed through our Preferred Sales Agents or Travel agent, the refunds will be routed through them. It would at least take 30 days to process refunds. There is no refund payable for any unutilized services (e.g. Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tours, Hotels, and Sightseeing etc.) for any reason whatsoever.
All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be charged extra. All arrangements made by PEAK TROOPS are in the capacity of an agent only. PEAK TROOPS will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure.
Any increase in fuel cost, Govt. taxes etc. prior to the departure of the tour, with or without Notice; will have to be borne by the participants. Any increase in the duration of the tour, due to delays in transit, missed connections, bad Weather, road blocks, civil disturbances, strikes, agitations, bandhs, war, quarantine etc. or for any other unforeseen of the camp. Itinerary & places of sightseeing may be changed / conditions will have to be borne by the participants’, after the arrival altered due to unavoidable Optional tours, tips, laundry, telephone calls, beverages, room service bills, doctors’ fees ,hospital and medical bills, baggage and all expenses of personal nature and which is not mentioned in the itinerary and the ‘ cost includes’ to be borne by the participants.
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks and regard’s
P.E.A.K. TROOPS TREKKERS AND TRAVELLERS
Web : https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/