Lake Side Camping at PimpleGaoJoga Dam (Near Malshej Ghat)
Enjoy the peaceful and natural pollution free environment on bank of a lake where you can enjoy and relax beneath clear skies. Lake is situated at PimpleGaonJoga dam which is nearly 18km from MalshejGhat, Experience as never and make life time memories.
Meeting Point: S.T. Stand Kalyan, West (Near Railway Station) @ 1:30 PM
01:40 pm: Journey Start by State Transportation Bus
04:30 pm: Will reach camp Site, Welcome drink, tent setup by participants, free time for
Exploring Surrounding, photography etc.
06:30 pm: Fun and games activities starts after High Tea
09:30 pm: Dinner time
10:30 pm: Camp fire under million of stars
12:30 pm: Lights of and Good night (Enjoy the amazing experience of having a nap in Tents.)
07:00 am: Good Morning and get fresh, Enjoy beautiful sunrise
08:30 am: Breakfast & windup
10:00 am: Start our return journey way back to home by State Transportation Bus
02:30 pm: Will Reach Kalyan and tour ends with Happy Memories
1. To and fro travelling from kalyan by S.T. bus.
2. Accommodation in tents on sharing basis with camping mattress
3. Welcome drink (Tea/Coffee), evening refreshment, dinner & breakfast (All Veg.)
4. Expertise Charges
1. Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
2. Cold drink, Mineral Water Etc. & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc.
3. Insurance Coverage
4. Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
5. Lunch for both day
Things to Carry:
• Blanket or sleeping bag
• Extra Clothes and Winter Wear ( As it is chilling atmosphere in the morning)
• Torch and extra cell / Candles and Matchbox or Lighter
• Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
• Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc.
• Towel and Soap, personal toiletries, Sanitary Kit
• Water Bottle (2 Liter Must)
• Dry Food (snacks)
• Mosquito repellent cream
To book one has to transfer/deposit non-refundable 50% amount of event fees as Advance in below mention bank a/c
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
PAYTM @ 9029148241 (Raj Singh)
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physicians advice before coming.
Toilet Facilities: Although you will be staying in tents, Indian Toilets are available near by camp site
Accommodation: Please don’t expect surroundings with urban influences. We want you to experience a natural, peaceful and stress-free holiday. Comfortable accommodation in tents near beautiful lake side. Accommodation also available on sharing basis in Cottages. Perfect for a relaxing break amidst nature, and engaging in fun activities with your family and friends
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid to bring valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Trek/Camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
4) This camping not a leisure trip so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks & Regards