Height:Abt 2900 ft
Time: 2 hrs from Pachad near Mahad
Trek Fees: Rs. 1250/-
Let’s Trek & Explore to the Capital of Swarajya..!!
Raigad is a fortified hill fortress situated in the modern day near Mahad, Raigad district of Maharashtra, India. The Maratha king Shivaji Maharaj made the fort his capital in 1674 when he was crowned King of a Maratha Kingdom which later developed into the Maratha Empire eventually covering majority of modern day India. The fort, which rises 820 meters (2,700 ft) above sea level, is located in the Sahyadri mountain range. There are approximately 1400–1450 steps leading to the fort, though today a rope-way exists to reach the top of the fort. The fort was looted and destroyed by the British upon siege. You will get the goosebumps and feel the proud while listening to the awesome history that Maratha warriors and King Shivaji has created !! One can also expect numerous photographic angels on this trek.
01. Chit and Jit Darwaja
02. Khoob Ladha Buruj
03. Maha Darwaja
04. Mena Darwaja
06. Hirkani Buruj
07. Market Place
08. Jagdishwar Temple
09. Waghya Samadhi
10. Chatrapati Shivaji’s Samadhi
12. Holicha Mal
13. Throne of Shivaji Maharaj
Day 00 (25th Jan 2017) : Meeting Point: Near Hotel Rajmahal, Chandavarkar Road, Near Borivali Railway Station, Borivali West @ 10:00 pm ( All other pickups on the way )
Day 01 :
Reaching base by 05:00 am. Start trekking by 5:30 am through Mahadarwaja Route (One can also opt for Rope way facility to reach at top directly by own). Reaching at the top by 07:30-08:00 am will freshen up and have breakfast. Explore the Raigad fort and its important monuments like Gangasagar Lake, Rajwada, Raj-darbar, Holi cha Mal, Ambarkhana. Have a delicious lunch around 02:30 pm at the top of the fort. Post lunch, explore the ancient market place, Jagadishwar temple and Takmaktok (the death point). Start descending the fortress and get yourself energized by a cup of Lemon / Kokam juice and reach base by 05:00 pm. Reach Mumbai late night by 11 pm Approx.
Tour Concludes with happy Memories :)
Event Fees: Rs. 1250/- per participants
Trek fees would be Rs. 1150 /- P.P. For Group booking (5+ Participants)
1. To and fro travelling from Mumbai by Pvt. Vehicle (Non-Ac)
2. Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Snacks (Veg. meals only)
3. Entry Fees at Raigad Fortress
4. Trek Guide and Expertise charges
5. All permissions, Toll, Taxes Etc.
6. Expertise Charges
1. Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
2. Rope way charges
3. Cold drink, Mineral Water Etc. & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc
4. Insurance Coverage
5. Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
Things to Carry:
A Water Bottle (2 Liters) (Compulsory)
Good griped shoes
Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc
Winter Wear (As it is chilling atmosphere in the morning)
Personal toiletries, Sanitary Kit
Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
Dry Food (snacks)
A haversack to put all these things
To book one has to transfer/deposit Full Trekking fees amount in below mention bank a/c
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
For Cancellation, if you inform us,
Less than 1 days prior: No refund
Less than 2 days prior: 50% of the total event costs would be deducted.
Less than 5 days prior: 25% of the total event costs would be deducted.
Please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organisers have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organisers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organisers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human
2) Avoid bringing valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding for all
4) Organisers reserve the right to make changes or cancelled to their programs at any point of time without prior notification
5) This Trek is not a leisure trip so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
Also join us @ Face book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
Please share this event with your friends also who might be interested in our events
(If call not answered then drop a message or Whatsapp with your name)
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact