Trek to Devkund Waterfalls Batch III
DEVKUND WATERFALLS (MAHARASHTRA)
Devkund waterfall is situated near bhira dam. It is a relatively new and unexplored destination. At the end of a fairly easy trek there’s a beautifulwaterfall and a natural pond with bluish green water. A short trek from Bhira to DevkundWaterfall that is for two hours is the major highlight. It is open to amateurs as well. The total length of the trek is 4.5 KM which includes a short hike along the Bhira Dam, wide forest ranges, a small water stream and open fields. Devkund is a place of local villager’s faith and they regard this as an origin of Kundalika River.
• Magnificent Waterfalls
• Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfalls
• Crossing over the famous Tamhini Ghat
• Clear bluish green water body
• Dense trails filled with flora and fauna
• Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
06:00 am : Meet at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (East)
06:20 am : Pickup Point : JVLR Junction
06.45 am : Pickup Point: Cheda Nagar Juntion
07:00 am : Pickup Point : Vashi below main bridge
07:20 am : Pickup Point : Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
09:00 am : Breakfast at Pali
10:00 am : Reach the base village
10:30 am : Post introduction commence the trek
01:30 pm : Reach the waterfall and spend quality time amidst the nature
02:00 pm : Have lunch (to be carried by participants)
03:00 pm : Start trekking back to the base village
05:00 pm : Start return journey
06:00 pm : Evening snacks and tea on the way
09:30 pm : Reach Mumbai Tentatively
Cost of the trek Rs. 1,200/- per Participants
1. To and fro travelling from Mumbai by Pvt. Vehicle
2. Breakfast, tea and evening refreshment.
3. Expertise and Guide Charges.
4. All permissions, Toll, Taxes Etc.
1. Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
3. Cold drink, Mineral Water Etc. & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc.
4. Insurance Coverage
5. Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
To book one has to transfer/deposit non-refundable amount of Rs. 500/- as advance in below mention accounts
Account No: 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR BRANCH, BORIVALI (MUMBAI)
PAYTM KARO…………… @ 9029148241
Once transaction is done, please send an email to email@example.com with transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
Things to Carry:
Identity Proof (must)
Water 2 ltr (must)
Glucose / Tang / Electrol Powder (must)
Bring some ready to eat food, Plum cakes, Biscuits, Fruits etc.
Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
Good griped shoes
Cap, sunglasses, scarf
Keep clothes, money, camera, phone etc. in polythenes while packing
Wear shoes with good grips
Use repellents to keep bugs away
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid bringing valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
4) Organizers reserve the right to make changes or cancelled to their programs at any point of time without prior notification
5) This Trek is not a leisure trip so participants need to be prepare themselves accordingly.
Also join us @ Face book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
Please do share this event with your friends also who might be interested in this event
(If call not answered then drop a message or Whats App with your name)
Let us know if you have any questions or quarries about this tour
Thanks & Regard’s
(P.E.A.K. Troops Trekkers & Travellers)