Category: Adventure Activity
Duration: 1 Day
Minimum Age: 14 years and above
Weight Limit: 100 KGS
Thrilling River Rafting at Kolad (Kundalika River)..!!
About the Tour:
River Rafting on Kundalika, Kolad started a few years ago and now a year round activity (Only rafting facility in India to be operational all round the year). River Rafting at Kundalika river in Kolad, is about 4 hrs drive from Pune and Mumbai. White Water Rafting in Kundalika, Kolad is controlled by the release of the Dam on the Kundalika River. Grade II and Grade III rapids (Higher the Grade, higher the level of difficulty).
The Kundalika white water rafting is the main activity of WWA. The water released by the Rawalje dam for irrigation is being used for rafting with self bailing rafts. We run the rafts in fast flowing water currents for almost 12 Kms downstream. The Kundalika river flowing through the rugged terrain of the forested hills Farms and Irrigated Fields offers a fortunate opportunity to enjoy a rafting tour for beginners. This river on the international scale is rated as a grade IV IV+ (4 to 4+) out of VI (6). The Kundalika river offers calm stretches for relaxed floating in beautiful surroundings and an ecologically breathtaking journey, along with refreshing splashes of water and great fun in rapids.
Early morning pick up at Borivali by 05:15 am and proceed to Kolad. Reach the starting point of Rafting by 09:00 am. Briefing and introduction session. Rafting begins around 09:30 am. Raft in the crazy rapids of Kundalika River for 2.5 to 3 hours around. Break for lunch and proceed with more watersport activities in Kolad like Kayaking, river crossing, zip lining, banana ride, jet ski, bumper ride etc (on your own cost). By evening 08:00 pm return back to Mumbai.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories
Tour Price: Rs.2,700/- per person
1. Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai in non-a/c vehicle
2. Rafting Charges (One time only)
3. Breakfast, Lunch (Veg / Non Veg ) and Evening refreshment
4. Meals and Changing facility.
5. Expertise and Guide Charges
1. Tax as applicable
2. Water sports costing (Banana Ride, Jet Ski, Bumper Ride)
3. Anything other than Mentioned Above.
THINGS TO CARRY
Id Card Compulsory (Aadhar / Pan Card / DL)
1. Extra Clothes & winter wear (as per the climate)
2. Water Bottle (2 lit must)
3. Personal Medicines/ Personal first Aid kit
4. Cap, goggle, sunscreen, Sanitary Kit
5. Dry Food (snacks)
6. Sport Shoes And Socks(must)
7. Electoral powder / Glucon D / Tang (must)
8. Rucksack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
To book one has to transfer/deposit non-refundable amount of Rs. 1,000/- as advance in below mention accounts
Beneficiary : Raj Singh
Account No: 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR BRANCH, BORIVALI (MUMBAI)
PAYTM KARO…………… @ 9029148241
Once transaction is done, please send an email to email@example.com with transaction id, Name.
Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
Note: Safety is taken care with Life Jackets & Helmets. Participants will be accompanied by Expert guides
1) Eligibility: Age Limit 14 years & above. Non-Swimmers Welcome. No Pregnant Ladies. Minimum Weight should be 35 kgs & Maximum should be 100 Kgs
2) In case the Rafting is cancelled due to unforeseen events for e.g. the Dam water is not released, which is a rare chance, then Rafting Charges would be refunded to the Participants from the total Fees of Rs 2700 and Participant will have to bear the Food & Travelling Costs.
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid bringing valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Tour leader's decision will be final and binding.
4) Organizers reserve the right to make changes or cancelled to their programs at any point of time without prior notification
5) Minimum 15 numbers are required for the event to take place
Also join us @ Face book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
Please share this event with your friends also who might be interested in our events
(If call not answered then drop a message or Whats app with your name)
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks & Regard’s