P.E.A.K. TROOPS, PRABALMACHI CAMPING On 14-15th Jan 2017 Leaving 14th Eve.
Location: Near Panvel
Elevation: 390 Metres Simple 1.5 HR Ascend
About the Tour :
Prabalmachi is the midway base village for two famous treks near Navi Mumbai named Prabalgad and Kalavantin. Prabalmachi offers breathtaking view of both Prabalgad and Kalavantin, with a scenic valley view of Panvel outskirts. Nothing can beat Prabalmachi when it comes to location, weather and food. Its one of the best camping location our team has produced with required basic amenities. It also offers a small trek through the forest which has potential Wildlife.
04:00 PM: Meet at Panvel Railway Station.
04:45 PM: Move to Thakurwadi by public/Pvt. Transport.
05:45 PM: Introduction and Start ascending.
07:30 PM: Setting up of your own tents, Ice Breakers, Group Activities.
09:00 PM: Local delicious dinner.
11:00 PM: Campfire and good night.
06:00 AM: Wakeup call
06:30 AM: Breakfast and tent removal
07:30 AM: Will ahead to Kalvantin Top (Optional)
11:30 AM: Will Back to Prabalmachi and start the return Journey
12:50 PM: Reach Thakurwadi (Base Village)
01:00 PM: Return journey to Panvel by public/Pvt. Transport
02:00 AM: Will Reach Panvel Station Trek concludes with happy memories after tea break
Event Fees: Rs. 750/- per participants
Trek fees would be Rs. 650 /- P.P. For Group booking (5+ Participants) & P.E.A.K. Troops Members
To book one has to transfer/deposit Full Trekking fees amount in below mention bank a/c
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
For Cancellation, if you inform us,
Less than 1 days prior: No refund
Less than 2 days prior: 50% of the total event costs would be deducted.
Less than 5 days prior: 25% of the total event costs would be deducted.
1. Travelling charges from panvel to panvel by state transportation bus or Pvt. Vehicle
2. Tented accommodation with camping mattress
3. Meals during the trip with tea and & welcome drink
4. Guide and Professional Expertise.
1. Anything mentioned than above
2. Mineral water or soft drinks & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc
3. Emergency transport costs
4. Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
5. Insurance Coverage
Things to Carry:
Blanket or sleeping bag
Winter Wear ( As it is chilling atmosphere in the morning)
Torch and extra cell / Candles and Matchbox or Lighter
Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc.
Sport shoes / Trekking shoes
Electoral powder / Glucon D / Tang
Towel and Soap, personal toiletries, Sanitary Kit
Water Bottle (2 Liter Must)
Rucksack to carry this entire thing. (No handbags or jholas)
Dry Food (snacks)
Mosquito repellent cream
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organiser have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physicians advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organisers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human
2) Avoid bringing valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding for all
4) Organisers reserve the right to make changes or cancelled to their programs at any point of time without prior notification
5) This camping not a leisure trip so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
Also join us @ Face book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
Please share this event with your friends also who might be interested in our events
(If call not answered then drop a message or Whatsapp with your name)
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact