About Anjaneri Trek:
Type: Hill Forts
Height: 4200 ft
Fort Range: Triyambakeshwar
Trek Fees: Rs. 900
Anjaneri fort is is famous for the birth place of “God Hanuman” and only place in world where you can find Anjani Mata temple. By recent information scientist found rare plant on Anjaneri mountain which called “Anjanerika soparia” only available on this mountain, so will try to find this plant. Anjaneri fort is situated 20kms near Nasik Triambakeshvar range. The temple of ‘Anjani Mata’, a big marvelous temple devoted to the mother of Lord Hanuman, is another attraction. The temple is quite big. It is a proper place to accommodate on the fort.
On the way from Anjaneri village to the fort, some carvings can be seen in the caves near the steps. These caves have been carved out people from Jain religion.
The temple of ‘Anjani Mata’. The temple is quite huge.
At a certain distance from this temple is ‘Seeta cave’. This cave is made up of two rooms and there are many carvings inside the cave.
Addition to this we have a citadel, where one more temple of ‘Anjani Mata’ can be seen.
Lake shaped like the footprint of Lord Hanuman
Itinerary for the Event is as given below:
Day 1st Saturday (11 Nov. 2017)
Meeting Point: 20:50 Hrs at Kasara Railway station
Catch a Kasara Local train from your respective nearest railway station on central line
Mumbai CST 6:25 pm
Byculla 6:33 pm
Dadar 6:40 pm
Kurla 6:47 pm
Ghatkopar 6:51 pm
Mulund 7:03 pm
Thane 7:07 pm
Dombivili 7:19 pm
Kalyan 7:28 pm
Asangaon 8:02 pm
Kasara 8:39 pm
• Start our journey towards base village by Pri-booked jeep (Non-AC) in sharing
• Dinner on the way by own cost (Tea/ Coffee providing by organizer)
• After Dinner break resume our journey to the base village will be reach by 12:30 a.m.
• Start trekking after Instructions an introduction round.
• Reach the top by 2.30 am, set up a campfire, play games, gaze the stars or rest.
• Wake up call at 6.00 a.m., explore the place, time for dawn photography
• Have our breakfast.
• Start Descend by 7.30 am and reach the base village by 9.30 am.
• Visit Hanuman temple at the base village and start the return journey.
• Reach Kasara by 11.30 am.
• Reach Mumbai by 1.30 - 2.30 pm tentatively.
Trek Fees: Rs. 900 per participant
1. Travelling from Kasara to Kasara.
3. Expertise Charges.
4. Tea/coffee and refreshments.
5. All permissions, Toll, Taxes Etc.
* Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
* Cold drink, Mineral Water Etc. & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc
(to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
* Insurance Coverage
* Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
To book one has to transfer/deposit 50% of total tour as advance in below mention bank or paytm account (Remaining amount has to be pay one week before tour date)
Beneficiary Name: Raj Singh
Account No: 912010022801101
IFSC code: UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR BRANCH, BORIVALI (MUMBAI)
PAYTM KARO…………… @ 9029148241
Once transaction is done, please send an email to email@example.com with transaction id, Name.
Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
Things To Be carried:
• TORCH with extra batteries (Important).
• Small plate and a spoon/fork MANDATORY.
• Identity proof (must)
• Sleeping bag or Mat to rest.
• Wear clothes that are comfortable and allows free movement of the body.
• Some ready to eat food like plum cakes, biscuits, chips, etc.
• Water (at least 3 Ltrs.)
• Personal Medicine
• A good trekking shoes or floaters.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physicians advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid bringing valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding for every one.
4) Organizers reserve the right to make changes or cancelled to their programs at any point of time without prior notification
5) This trek is not a leisure trip so one needs to be preparing themselves accordingly.
Also join us @ Face book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
Please share this event with your friends also who might be interested in our events
(If call not answered then drop a message or WhatsApp with your name)
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks & Regard’s