Amongst the list of amazing hill stations in Himachal Pradesh, Manali definitely takes the cake with its stunning meadows, snow clad peaks and deep and verdant valleys. This charming hill station sits merrily on the banks of the Beas River and has always been a favorite amongst backpackers and tourists alike who continually search for options for camping in Manali. While it calls out to the adventure enthusiasts with tall and towering mountains that beckon trekking, climbing, mountain biking, paragliding and skiing; it entices the hippie travellers with its calm, laidback and happy vibe. Being situated between Spiti and Ladakh, it is a common stopover for travellers seeking to go further north. However, like every popular hill station, Manali has also seen a more than healthy influx of tourists and is thus littered with resorts, hotels and guesthouses. The best way to seek respite is this seeking out options for camping in Manali. With these exciting escapades you can feel up, close and personal with nature and be in the company of green meadows, snowy peaks and vast open lands. Places of interest are Jagat sukh, Arun Gufa, Rohtang Pass, Rahala water falls, solang valley, Nehru kund. Vashist hot water springs and Temples. Mountaineering Institute, Manali Tibetan Monasteries Club house Nanu temple, Hadimba temple, Kothi, Great Himalayan National Park and Manali Sanctuary.
White Water Rafting,
Repelling & Rock Climbing Activities
PLACES TO VISIT
• Bhrigu Lake/Chandarkhani Pass
• Hidimba Temple
• Hot Spring
• Snow Point
• Solang Valley
• Manali Market
Day 1 Departure from Mumbai
Day 2 Arrival at Chandigarh/Delhi Departure for Manali by Volvo or Winger Overnight Journey.
Day 3 Arrival at Manali Half day Free for Acclimatization and next half for activities like Rappelling Rock - Climbing Zip-Line etc.
Day 4 Trekking for Chandarkhani Pass(14000 ft) / Bhrigu Lake(14500 ft) and night camping at forest.
Day 5 Summit Top & Return to Base camp.
Day 6 Solang Valley & Manali Town Visit.
Day 7 After Breakfast departure For Delhi/Chandigarh River rafting at Kullu on the way.
Day 8 Reach Delhi/Chandigarh & start return journey to Mumbai
Day 9 Reach Mumbai & Trip ends with happy memories
RS. 9,599/- Per Participants
1. Travelling Mumbai to Delhi/Chandigarh by train 2nd Sleeper Class & by Volvo bus or Winger till Manali
2. All meals during camping (Vegetarian Food) except breakfast on arrival day and Lunch on departure day. Note: No food during travel (Mumbai-Manali-Mumbai)
3. Accommodation: Tented Accommodations in sharing
4. Sleeping bags or blankets with trekking mattresses.
5. Transportation for Manali Local site seeing & Solang Valley
6. Adventure Activities: - Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River Crossing & River Rafting.
7. Qualified Adventure Instructor for adventure activities.
1. Any food during Travel (Mumbai-Delhi/Chandigarh-Manali)
2. Insurance Cover.
3. Medical Evacuation.
4. Any expense not mentioned under 'cost includes'
5. Cold drink, Mineral Water Etc. & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc.
6. Any expense arising out of unforeseen circumstance like bus delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc.
To book one has to transfer/deposit 100 % amount of event in below mention bank a/c as advance
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with transaction id & Name or share screen shot on what’s App (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted by direct contact only.
AIl Participants must have to fill the participate form with all necessary information by clicking on below mention URL
P.E.A.K. Troops Participation Membership Form
Before 40 days of Departure 10% Cancellation Charges
Before 21 to 40 days of Departure 25% Cancellation Charges
Before 11 to 20 days of Departure 60% Cancellation Charges
Before 1 to 10 days of Departure 80% Cancellation Charges
THINGS TO CARRY
• Woollen clothes, Woollen cap jackets, Windcheater.
• Socks (4 pairs)
• Thermal wear (1-2 pairs)
• Trekking shoes.
• Snow gloves/normal gloves.
• Sun glasses/goggles.
• Lunch box, water bottle and spoon.
• Sun-scream lotion.
• Personal medication.
• Torch and batteries.
• Normal bags (to carry small stuffs).
• Glucon D, Mycodem powder.
• Dry fruits if possible bring in packets. They are very useful and energetic while trekking.
RULES & REGULATIONS
• This is an Adventure Camp and not a leisure tour, so we expect a high level of discipline.
• Participants will have to follow the instructions clearly given by the volunteer/guide, Misbehave/Arguing with the volunteers/guide/instructors will be considered as disciplinary issues.
• Alcohol, Smoking & Tobacco are strictly banned and if anyone found suspect in such cases, the Participation will be terminated and no further service/refund will be offered then after.
• Shorts are not allowed during the activity hours with a view to safety from weather and wildlife.
• Photography in the Defence Occupied Areas are strictly prohibited and can lead to defence actions.
• Accommodation & Sanitary Facilities for Girls & Boys are separate
• Abusive Language will be reacted by termination of participation only
• Kitchen Area & Equipment Store are out of bound for all ranks.
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks & Regard’s