Cost: 1550/- per head
Looking to escape the city life of Mumbai? Need a break from the traffic and crowded streets of the commercial capital of India? Bhandardara is a pristine water reservoir and also a famous weekend getaway near Mumbai situated near Igatpuri hill station. The shining blue green water of Bhandardara and the surrounding lush green mountains is a great treat to eyes. Imagine a camping trip near the edge of this lake coupled with friends, food and fun. A cozy night in camping tents under the blanket of millions of stars.natural lake swimming and Eco friendly stay with relaxation and PEACE.
Bhandardara is a beautiful well known hill station near Mumbai in the Sahyadri hill range. Bhandardara is located at an altitude of about 2471 feet above sea-level. We are going to organize one night Camping in the open under the twinkling sky at near Waki Dam The literal meaning of Bhandardara is valley of treasures. Here the elements of nature are in perfect harmony - from the highest mountain peak in Maharashtra, to one of the largest lakes and oldest dams in the country Star gazing at Bhandardara is simply out of this world, it is very unlikely that you will camp under the open skies at Bhandardara and not see at least two shooting stars if not more.
Itinerary for the Event is as given below:
Day 1st Saturday
Meeting Point 11:55 Hrs at Kasara Railway station
Catch a Kasara Local train from your respective nearest railway station on central line
10:29 Diva JN
Day 1st Saturday
11:55 Meeting and Introduction round
12:20 Start travel to campsite by a private booked Jeep (Lunch on the way by own cost)
16:00 Will reach at camp site after 20 Mins of pleasant walk.
16:30 Tea and evening refreshment after tents allocation,
17.00 Free time for exploring near by surrounding & photography etc.
18:30 Its time for fun games & entertainment activities .
20:30 Dinner Time (Veg. / Non Veg. Delicious food cooked by villagers)
21:15 Night walk near by bank of water
22:00 Camp Fire
23:00 Lights of and Good night (Enjoy the amazing experience of having a nap in Tents.)
Day 2nd Sunday
07:30 Wakeup Call
08:30 Breakfast after freshening up
09:00 Departure from camping site
11:30 Will reach Kasara and tour concludes with Happy Memories
Tour Fees: INR. 1550/- Per Participants
To book one has to transfer/deposit Adv. Rs. 500 fees in below mention bank a/c (Non Refundable)
PAYTM karo …….. 902148241
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Account No : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR,BORIVALI WEST BRANCH
1) After Transaction is done, please share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241) or mail on email@example.com
2) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
1. To and fro travelling from Kasara by pvt. Vehicle.
2. Accommodation in tents on triple Sharing basis with camping mattress.
3. Evening refreshment, Dinner (Veg/Non. Veg.) Breakfast.
4. All permissions, Toll, Taxes Etc.
5. Expertise Charges
1. Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
3. Cold drink, Mineral Water Etc. & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc.
4. Insurance Coverage
5. Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
Things to Carry:
• Blanket or sleeping bag
• Extra Clothes and Winter Wear ( As it is chilling atmosphere in the morning)
• Torch and extra cell / Candles and Matchbox or Lighter
• Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
• Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc.
• Towel and Soap, personal toiletries, Sanitary Kit
• Water Bottle (2 Liter Must)
• Dry Food (snacks)
• Mosquito repellent cream
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physicians advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid bringing valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding for every one.
4) Organizers reserve the right to make changes or cancelled to their programs at any point of time without prior notification
5) This camping not a leisure trip so one needs to be preparing themselves accordingly.
6) Washroom facilities available near by camp site
Also join us @ Face book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
Please share this event with your friends also who might be interested in our events
(If call not answered then drop a message or WhatsApp with your name)
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks & Regard’s