Join us at Owlet Outdoors for Gorakhgad trek, and experience the thrill of ascending rock cut steps.
To beat the heat, we will be travelling overnight and start the trek by early morning.
Height: 2137 feet
Base Village: Deheri
Saturday, 3rd Feb 2018 -
Meet at 10:15 pm sharp at Sanjay Gandhi NationalPark Gate, Borivali (E). Please ensure punctuality.
Pick up points - Goregaon Oberoi Mall at 10:45 pm, Powai at 11:15 pm, Thane at 11:50 pm
Sunday, 4th February 2018 -
• Travel by private non ac bus from Borivali to Base village
• Reach base village by 4:30 am approx.
• Rest till Sunrise, Freshen up, Introduction & Instructions
• Start ascending Gorakhgad by 7:00 am
• Hike from base village to Gorakhgad (~2.0 hrs)
• Sightseeing and climb stairs to the highest point of Gorkhagad
• Rest in the cave and descend back to the base
• Lunch in the base village at 1:30 pm
• Return journey at 3:00 pm
• Back to Mumbai by 7:00 pm approx. (Depends on traffic conditions)
The cost of this trek would be ₹ 900/- only
The cost includes -
• Transport by private non AC vehicle
• Simple Breakfast and Lunch
• Guide and expertise charges
To register for the event,
contact - 9987577684 / 9819986540 / 9987007742
To confirm registration, one has to handover or transfer the entire amount to following bank account -
Account Name: Owlet Outdoors
Account Number: 50200028742000 (Current)
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali East, Mumbai
Team Owlet Outdoors